NT'er: CashmereThought96.. **UPDATE** Pg. 1

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by lboiczo

Well, heres my story.

I saw his post a while ago, and my boys girlfriend was talking about canceling her tmobile contract since she wanted to get an iphone with ATT and I was like hey, I know a guy that can cancel it for $50 and you dont have to pay the $200 cancellation fee. Reluctantly she agreed and I talked to him and paypal'd him the money. He told me that if he lets me add a line to that account and cancel it, that he would do the whole thing for free since he would make more off of the commission than the $52.25 I already paid him. (He charged me TAX on paypal) So a few days go by and I dont hear anything so I hit him up since the girl wanted to call ATT and get her new phone and whatnot, and finally he tells me that he canceled it. So the line gets terminated and I think everything is fine so we're all good. Then another one of my friends overhears that it went through and asks me if I could get it done for him and his sister on their family line. I talk to Lonnie (Cashmere) and he says he'll do the line for $75. I pay him in 2 installments and he charged me tax again for some reason. So about a week goes by and that line gets canceled too and I assume that everything is good. The next week, my friends girlfriend, Sara, lets me know that she got her final tmobile bill and theres a charge for the early termination of $200. I let him know and he replies with "Someone cancelled it before I could even touch it I text u about that" .. He didnt tell me anything about that, and why would anyone else do anything with it anyway? He tells me to tell her to call and re-activate the account and that he would take care of it. He didnt. The other family line got their bill for $400 for early termination, and he hasnt replied to me. He then tells me that he "cant touch anything tmobile related." So basically now my friends are out a total of $730.50 because of me, and I'm trying to somehow find ways to pay them back because I feel like a douche for recommending someone who failed to do the job.

I follow him on twitter and i see him being active on NT and he does not reply to me either. I trusted him because I've met him before and he seemed like a cool dude so I didn't expect any problems or anything.

Cliffnotes:
Asked him to cancel a line (52.50)
He says he does it
Ask to do 2 more lines ($78)
Says he does it
First line gets charged $200 for early termination anyway.
Second family line gets charged $400
He gets fired (or something like that, he wasnt really clear)
My friends are out $730.50 because of me.

So Lonnie, if you read this. At least refund the money for the "services" you did.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ you guys really trusting a random dude trying to hussle with your cell phone accounts

Originally Posted by wildout4

laugh.gif
@ you guys really trusting a random dude trying to hussle with your cell phone accounts

that's kinda how i feel...it's one thing to buy something from a dude on NT, but somethin like this, i'm not messing with it.
still, it's a sucky situation man
smh.gif

Good luck!

Originally Posted by Diego

Whyd it take you so long to bring this out?
Hes probably scammed dozens after you.
His thread was like 40 pages long or some %+%$.
I'm wondering the exact same thing right now. Let's see how this plays out.

Well, heres my story.

I saw his post a while ago, and my boys girlfriend was talking about canceling her tmobile contract since she wanted to get an iphone with ATT and I was like hey, I know a guy that can cancel it for $50 and you dont have to pay the $200 cancellation fee. Reluctantly she agreed and I talked to him and paypal'd him the money. He told me that if he lets me add a line to that account and cancel it, that he would do the whole thing for free since he would make more off of the commission than the $52.25 I already paid him. (He charged me TAX on paypal) So a few days go by and I dont hear anything so I hit him up since the girl wanted to call ATT and get her new phone and whatnot, and finally he tells me that he canceled it. So the line gets terminated and I think everything is fine so we're all good. Then another one of my friends overhears that it went through and asks me if I could get it done for him and his sister on their family line. I talk to Lonnie (Cashmere) and he says he'll do the line for $75. I pay him in 2 installments and he charged me tax again for some reason. So about a week goes by and that line gets canceled too and I assume that everything is good. The next week, my friends girlfriend, Sara, lets me know that she got her final tmobile bill and theres a charge for the early termination of $200. I let him know and he replies with "Someone cancelled it before I could even touch it I text u about that" .. He didnt tell me anything about that, and why would anyone else do anything with it anyway? He tells me to tell her to call and re-activate the account and that he would take care of it. He didnt. The other family line got their bill for $400 for early termination, and he hasnt replied to me. He then tells me that he "cant touch anything tmobile related." So basically now my friends are out a total of $730.50 because of me, and I'm trying to somehow find ways to pay them back because I feel like a douche for recommending someone who failed to do the job.

I follow him on twitter and i see him being active on NT and he does not reply to me either. I trusted him because I've met him before and he seemed like a cool dude so I didn't expect any problems or anything.

Cliffnotes:
He says he does it
Says he does it

So Lonnie, if you read this. At least refund the money for the "services" you did.

#*%@@$ name is Lonnie
laugh.gif

Its amazing how cheap people are. If you can't deal with the fee...stay in your contract....simple Ain't like you have to pay the fee all @ once. Notjust pertaining to you OP but all of you.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Whyd it take you so long to bring this out?
Hes probably scammed dozens after you.
His thread was like 40 pages long or some %+%$.

I didn't really think anything of it, so I just contacted him directly. I didn't think he would actually avoid me or scam anyone or something likethat. But now that I see that other people are having problems with him, figured I'd add something in. He locked his thread a day or 2 after I told himthat the first line got charged. I went back to look at it to see if this happened to anyone else but it got locked so idk.

Originally Posted by obie21

you have his address?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]When I first did the PayPal, i was certain the address was shown tome, but I didn't Print Screen it.. I went back a few weeks ago to see if I could get it but to no avail..[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Stephen Clarke was the name I sentit to
[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I feel you, but being that he posted so much, had refs and even hadthat multi page clothing like thread.. I didn't see any red flags.. and wth, $50? if it was $200 or so, I would've been more reluctant.[/color]

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I think it's safe to say that your $50 is gonzo!

Dont give money to dudes on NT.. that should be NT's 1st rule

shut up, what do you know about NT. We buy/sell on here all the time....and things run smoothly

laugh.gif

I think katie touched a soft spot w/Treyce

shut up, what do you know about NT. We buy/sell on here all the time....and things run smoothly
Buying and selling is completely different from giving $50 to some dude that says he can do something, and cant!

Originally Posted by AJChick23

This the main reason I'm so cautious and don't deal with you NT !%#*$%.

I sell stuff to people for cheap but only meet ups ... I never trust anyone sending money or merchandise ..

Ask son who copped the olympic pennies off of me for cheap, he know ..

You just have to %$%@ w/ real folks, not %#%%+@ out there looking for a quick buck ..

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

Its amazing how cheap people are. If you can't deal with the fee...stay in your contract....simple Ain't like you have to pay the fee all @ once. Not just pertaining to you OP but all of you.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm not gonna prove to you how I'm not cheap..[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]but being that I realized my ways of spending money was way out of control, I started cuttingback a bit. I mean, why wouldn't I go with this "deal"? Like i said, dude had refs etc.. I waited a long time before I decided to contacthim.[/color]

Originally Posted by akuratl02

True but you can't say there hasn't been times where well known NTers have ripped off folks..
am I right or am I right?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Can't trust no one on this board.[/color]
tired.gif

Originally Posted by akuratl02

This the main reason I'm so cautious and don't deal with you NT !%#*$%.

I sell stuff to people for cheap but only meet ups ... I never trust anyone sending money or merchandise ..

Ask son who copped the olympic pennies off of me for cheap, he know ..

You just have to %$%@ w/ real folks, not %#%%+@ out there looking for a quick buck ..
True but you can't say there hasn't been times where well known NTers have ripped off folks..
am I right or am I right?

Well, heres my story.

Cliffnotes:
He says he does it
Says he does it

You know his name? Does he work for the Tmobile?

I woulda got this dude fired so long ago. I woulda called up and disputed the charges and snitched on him with the quickness.

I'd tell Tmobile that their employee said he would terminate the contract and that I had no idea that it was a backdoor deal the guy was doing.

Buying and selling is completely different from giving $50 to some dude that says he can do something, and cant!

No you are paying for a service, and a lot of us have been here a long time, you tend to trust ppl and build relationships.....this just was one of theexceptions...Luckily I've never got the short end of the stick

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Well, heres my story.

Cliffnotes:
He says he does it
Says he does it

I woulda got this dude fired so long ago. I woulda called up and disputed the charges and snitched on him with the quickness.

I'd tell Tmobile that their employee said he would terminate the contract and that I had no idea that it was a backdoor deal the guy was doing.
He had a thread on NT..but last month (i believe) he updated the thread and said he isnt gonna do it anymore...so i guess he already got snitchedon.

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

He already got fired or whatever by the time all of the problems occured
tired.gif

You guys actually trusted this cat?

I don't trust no cat I see at an NT Summit taking pictures of himself with a Sidekick the entire time.

Back
Top Bottom