NTer Death: Bay Area Fatal Car Accident HELP

RIP
frown.gif

and he had an integra too
frown.gif

R.I.P.

Ever since my boss was killed on her way to work back in January thanks to some idiot who was texting and blew through a red light, I've paid more attention to how many people can't drive. Makes me wish I never had to drive ever again. SMH at people these days.

RIP 
ohwell.gif

this was actually kinda weird cause
alot of my friends knew him so i saw all the fb updates, tweets, etc.

then this girl, whos like a cousin to me(her moms a family friend)(filipnos know) messaged me on fb saying he was the son of two people who were also friends with my parents. then i talked to my dad  and he said Genesis and I used to hang out alot when we were kids but we stopped when we all moved. 
ohwell.gif

crazy how small the world is.

Pretty sure I did business with him a few years back, when I first started selling kicks on here, real chill guy.

RIP

Surprised that no one has mentioned the saddest part about the accident: the 80 year old passenger survived. Of course it's good that both people didn't die, but I'm sure he/she would gladly trade places with poor Genesis. Why God didn't take the 80 year old, who had already lived a lifetime, and instead took the young kid...I'll never understand stuff like that.

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

Surprised that no one has mentioned the saddest part about the accident: the 80 year old passenger survived. Of course it's good that both people didn't die, but I'm sure he/she would gladly trade places with poor Genesis. Why God didn't take the 80 year old, who had already lived a lifetime, and instead took the young kid...I'll never understand stuff like that.

Umm what 80 year old are you talking about? The passenger that was with him was my friend, who is 20-years old. Thank goodness he survived and just had a broken collarbone.

Originally Posted by freshhh

RIP 
ohwell.gif

this was actually kinda weird cause
alot of my friends knew him so i saw all the fb updates, tweets, etc.

then this girl, whos like a cousin to me(her moms a family friend)(filipnos know) messaged me on fb saying he was the son of two people who were also friends with my parents. then i talked to my dad  and he said Genesis and I used to hang out alot when we were kids but we stopped when we all moved. 
ohwell.gif

crazy how small the world is.

Yeah, it is crazy at how small the world really is. Did you guys used to play basketball together?

Off-topic but I still remember the time when him and I created this niketalk account. It was back in the highschool.

This whole incident is so surreal to me still.
frown.gif

my heart goes out to the Polo family and i hope the bay area detectives get on their job and catch that chic.

Sad news. My dad knows the victim's family and told me about this earlier in the week.

Hope they catch the reckless driver.

RIP
tired.gif

Originally Posted by segagenesis510

The driver was a Blond woman. She was driving recklessly and cut off myfriend on the freeway, which then made him tried to avoid an accident,but instead lost control of his car and spun out.
Shocking.

This is just tragic, I hope the other driver has enough of a conscience to turn themselves in. Otherwise I hope they get whats coming to them, but worse.

Its a shame how some people can do just do something like and run away. doesnt their conscience haunt them?
smh.gif
smh.gif

R.I.P., and my condolences to their family.

Back
Top Bottom