NTer Death: Bay Area Fatal Car Accident HELP

wow the same day i see my boy wearing dudes RIP shirt, i come home to see this post.
RIP.

Damn
smh.gif

RIP

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by segagenesis510

Originally Posted by amilli1210

Woah, this is crazy cause Genesis Polo is my co-workers cousin. He passed away on his bday too.
ohwell.gif
what a small small world. RIP.
tired.gif
January 9, 1989 ~ March 24, 2010

He didn't pass away on his birthday. Maybe you heard he just recently celebrated a birthday? He was 21 years old.
frown.gif
eek.gif

i read the story a few days ago. it was shocking to me because a few years ago i got into a major accident on 280 while trying to avoid a swerving BMW. i lost control of my car trying to avoid an accident and spun out and crashed. i read that and was tripping off how similar our accidents were. then i catch up on the thread today and see we both went to SF state and both of our birthdays are january 9th.  that was just kinda crazy to read. my condolences to friends and family. i know it's gotta be tough when it's the result of someones recklessness.

Wow that's crazy on the similarities. Glad you made it out safe.

After doing some thinking, accidents like these are very common. Not death related but I remember once my dad was driving on the carpool lane, then out of no where someone switched into his lane. In order to avoid the accident, he turned his car into the wall. The person that cut him off just kept driving.
mad.gif
Thank goodness my dad, sister, and brother made it out OK from the accident though.

Back
Top Bottom