day and a half normally
cant let tha opportunity slip
if ya wait too long she mite forget ya
so hop on while u still fresh on her brain

day and a half normally
cant let tha opportunity slip
if ya wait too long she mite forget ya
so hop on while u still fresh on her brain

don't follow any "rule"....you should call when it feels right...could be 2 hours later, or 2 days later....anyone who follows some code orprotocol about when they should call a chick is a sucker. If she's feeling you, then it won't matter when you call her up...again, do it when it feelsright to you. Act first, think later...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

don't follow any "rule"....you should call when it feels right...could be 2 hours later, or 2 days later....anyone who follows some code or protocol about when they should call a chick is a sucker. If she's feeling you, then it won't matter when you call her up...again, do it when it feels right to you. Act first, think later...
Co-sign!

don't follow any "rule"....you should call when it feels right...could be 2 hours later, or 2 days later....anyone who follows some code or protocol about when they should call a chick is a sucker. If she's feeling you, then it won't matter when you call her up...again, do it when it feels right to you. Act first, think later...

Very true. I got a girls number last night and texted her today. Wechopped it up for awhile. I'll hit her back up when I get to school.

if you read wat i posted i said normally
normally= jes random broad i dont really care bout
differnt females call for different circumstances

don't follow any "rule"....you should call when it feels right...could be 2 hours later, or 2 days later....anyone who follows some code or
protocol about when they should call a chick is a sucker. If she's feeling you, then it won't matter when you call her up...again, do it when it feels
right to you. Act first, think later...

co-sign

i met this one girl at night and thought about following the "rule". i called her the next morning. chick wanted me to call her that night becauseshe was feeling me that much. she said she was immature of dukes waiting a day or two to call

ill quote an NT'er i forgot who said this but...

as you get a little older you start to realize that golden opportunities slip away because of silly "man laws" such as these. if you are feeling her then make the call

I be super thirsty so I call her walking away just to see if its a real number. If its fake I beat her up, forget that no hitting girls rule.

Just called one today from last nights party. Under 24 hours, but like someone said, I ain't lettin an opportunity slip away while I sit home alone baskingin self proclaimed machismo...

Originally Posted by jpap348

day-day and a half sounds right

yea yea and i usually call around 8 30 cause its when they settle down with whatever they were doing but its not too late either.

i just when i feel like it cause i dont want her to slip away.

aint tryna sit at home and be like, dam....whatever happened to that one girl blah blah

co-sign. just do it, word to nike

if you don't call later that night then call between 6-7 so it's not too early that' it's awkward or too late that she's already got thingsplanned, it's okay to throw in 1 or 2 text before you call but hey why not grab your sack and be different from the rest just call no text b/s.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom