NTers in Connecticut

brace yourself for some culture shock.

i lived in florida, and im also in my early to mid 20's
its not the same here, but youll survive.

everyone here inter-mingles well, and as youll learn age matters very little out here.
pretty much any club youll visit will be heavily mixed in age groups.

sin city, van dome, and gotham
those are hot spots that are often on people in our age groups radar.
mohegan, it has all the check points for a good time (club, food, hotel, endless supply of liquor.. watch out for cougars)

house parties and bars are big here.
(youll find those as you meet the locals: mall, school, work, and the daily routines)

strip clubs are not banned, theyre around.
mostly tity bars (topless)
but like i said theres a few low key spots that you wont be mad at.

What cities are those that you speak of with all these things? I'm planning on living in either west Hartford or Milford (more leaning towards that area because It's around the beach and has two big malls)

Oh ya also for hoops are their local gyms I could play inside in? I know it's always cold up there and the snow etc

I'm going to be making bread that's the only reason why I'm leaving

i understand

ill be honest

CT sucks..... more ppl leaving this expensive state with nothing to offer more than anything

the malls in this state suck btw all of them

indoor ball, depends where youre at....the local LA Fitness i go to dudes always ballin

if you are going to be making money then Greenwich Connecticut is the place. 35 minutes from the Big Apple and anything and everything to do

Greenwich costs probably double what it costs to live in Milford though. If I had to live in one place it most certainly wouldn't be anywhere in CT haha

Milford , lock your door twice. Greenwich , keep your door open 24/7. Worth the extra money. 35 min from any club in NYC. Does not get better.[emoji]128077[/emoji]

I would look into living in Greenwich but my job will be more around the Hartford area. So I'm not trying to make that commute much and I need my car.

I would say stick to Milford to be in the middle of the places you would like to go.

I would say stick to Milford to be in the middle of the places you would like to go.

I was thinking that too. I can still make the trip to NYC by car or train. Also be closer to my job, just have to look for places I can be at for younger folks when I don't feel like spending the weekend at nyc

I get your point of being close to your job in Milford Connecticut but if you google the crime rate in Milford Connecticut you'll get my point of it being not the place you want to live. I myself would never live there. I would check other places outside of Milford

I was looking at the crime rates in Milford and it didn't seem bad compared to the larger cities. Idk, I always see Hartford, new haven, bridgeport, new London and west haven as the highest crime rates in ct.

Milford is not as bad as the big cities. Google Connecticut school derg. It brings a list up of how the school districts are grouped. It correlates fairly well to the crime rate.

Milford is not as bad as the big cities. Google Connecticut school derg. It brings a list up of how the school districts are grouped. It correlates fairly well to the crime rate.

So I'm looking at ERG A-E as good places

F I don't think I is too bad either. I haven't been to many of those towns, but they don't have a bad reputation from what I know if. Make sure it is the DRG list, not the ERG list as that one isn't as accurate imo.

Last edited:
I see Milford there, but you guys keep saying Milford is a bad place to live in lol. If it helps I plan on living around the beaches. If not I'll just try west Hartford. :lol:

I see Milford there, but you guys keep saying Milford is a bad place to live in lol. If it helps I plan on living around the beaches. If not I'll just try west Hartford. :lol:

Milford is not a bad place to live. West Hartford is supposed to be a nice upcoming town for mid 20's - mid 30's.

murkn3m murkn3m , hit me up via PM. I'm a fellow out of stater trying to make it in CT and can you fill you in. In my mid-twenties and been here 5 years. My bad for the delay.

I hope so. I haven't heard or seen any dates for any shows. CT sneaker convention still says "coming soon."

I think it was during May last year, correct? I hope there is something this year and it ends up being better than the last one I went to in Greenwich.

Back
Top Bottom