NTers in Mass

Came up empty handed on expression, could never win anything from those guys not even on GR

anyone know of any Mexican restaurants that have menudo on the menu? I've been craving it and can't find any in my area

So you're saying you... Can't Get Enough?

Menudo_Can't_Get_Enough.jpg

:lol: figured that would come

But srs where the heck can I find some damn menudo in mass/RI area?????

Not sure on menudo but El pelon is a chain in Boston that has bomb Carne Asada. I'm from LA, and a huge Mexican food snob and can give a thumbs up to their carne asada. Try out Bajas on Thayer Street in Rhide Island. It's texmex but real tasty

Bajas is gross to me (spent a lot of time on Thayer, it's all about antonios) lol but I'll peep el pelon. I've been craving menudo for a min now and the only thing I've found over here remotely close to it is the Portuguese version, but it will never compare.

I usually make steakfries (almost Carne asada) at bajas. Better than Chipotle. Antonios is dank!!! White pizza, steak pizza, bread is the best.

Hey guys wanna see if y'all can help me out real quick. There was a Nike SB online shop in down town Boston couple doors from state street station. I can't remember the name anybody know? It's not true east they don't have an physical store I just know the guy shipped out from the building

Hey guys wanna see if y'all can help me out real quick. There was a Nike SB online shop in down town Boston couple doors from state street station. I can't remember the name anybody know? It's not true east they don't have an physical store I just know the guy shipped out from the building

I would like to know that myself I actually work on state street I'm down there everyday.

Wasup NT Mass! Moved to Lowell a couple months ago. Anybody know a good spot to buy shoes around my area? Awol is ok. Eblens in lowell worst place I ever been too. Willing to travel.

you moved from the LBC???  to Lowell?!?!?!?!

i think you have to come into the city for shoes man 

The sad face was for the post above mine. Referring to the Pats game that they lost :smh:

The sad face was for the post above mine. Referring to the Pats game that they lost :smh:

Oh, lol. I work at UMass, so I was pumped the Pats lost just so we wouldn't have a Super Bowl riot. Plus I'm a life-long Broncos fan, but I realize the Panthers are gonna destroy Denver tomorrow.

Plus I just hate the Pats.

Back
Top Bottom