NTers in Mass

Haven't been to Laced in at least 5 years.

At The Buzzer closed down for good back in November.

Haven't been to Laced in at least 5 years.

At The Buzzer closed down for good back in November.

Yeah, the dude at AWOL said the owner of ATB decided to open a restaurant or something, instead. I was really looking forward to checking that place out when I came into town to see Hateful 8 last month, so it was really disappointing to find them closed. I liked AWOL, though. Grabbed some nice clearance apparel. No kicks were on sale, tho (I'm a cheapskate).

Heads up the Nike outlet in Somerville has 40% off clearance clothing, and 30% off on sneakers in the back wall.. Stay warm yall

I'm looking to move a pair of shoes pretty quick. Is Craigslist and Boston Sneakerheads pretty much the only way to go out here?

im wondering the same. i feel iffy about selling shoes on craigslist/fb pages though for some reason. i gotta move a few pairs to set this CC bill straight :lol: i really dont wanna settle for ebay

I'm looking to move a pair of shoes pretty quick. Is Craigslist and Boston Sneakerheads pretty much the only way to go out here?
im wondering the same. i feel iffy about selling shoes on craigslist/fb pages though for some reason. i gotta move a few pairs to set this CC bill straight
laugh.gif
i really dont wanna settle for ebay
Depending on how much your looking for, yall can always drop them off at consignment shops.

Any ones worth noting?

I'm just looking to let some go real quick and not really stressed about getting the market value. Much like my dude purple sneaks I gotta take care of some bills

Any ones worth noting?

I'm just looking to let some go real quick and not really stressed about getting the market value. Much like my dude purple sneaks I gotta take care of some bills
I'm from the New Bedford area, so the only places I know of are Shop U7 in New Bedford and The Vaukt in Lynn. I've never been to the vault, but follow them on IG

For the dude who wants to sell some stuff...

Check out stockx.com

Haven't used them but it seems good...eliminates all the BS that comes with ebay

Anyone hitting Lee Nike Outlet this weekend? Should be decent sales if they're following the same program as the others mentioned in the outlet thread.

If anyone goes, post photos or list anything decent you see there, plz. Might make the trip down, but it's like 70 mins each way for me so I'd like to know it's worth my time.

chicopee checking in, and for outlets, i madea trip out there a couple weeks ago but a waste of time. might try again

Just got this hat in from http://ivboston.com/ they are local company check out their IG: IV_Boston 

The Birdman logo on Jordan font....very clever .. limited to 50

Have you purchase from them before? Is so, how's the quality of there products. Seems a little pricey, hope it's good quality. I coped the hat. Love the concept, but not too big of a fan on the design. Personally I would have made it more unique to Bird. Green/white or vice versa.

If anyone in Western MA has a line on a spot dropping the AJ4 Dunk From Aboves this weekend FCFS, please PM me. Missed the raffle at HoH Holyoke. I was told by my guy there recently they had stopped doing raffles entirely starting last year, so didn't expect them to have changed that up. I'll drop in tomorrow after work and if he's working I'll see if he can set me up with an unclaimed pair, but if he's not I'mma have to hustle Saturday. TIA

Yo any Boston NTers want to refer me for a job in HR

I got laid off due to overhiring and they are doing cuts everywhere.. Don't have a car and live in Brighton. So anything in Boston or Cambridge.

Thanks NT Fam

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom