NTers in Mass

Happy New Year Everyone!!
For those that don’t know Footlocker is launching their Sneakeasy pop up this week. Reservations are open for the new foams. If anyone can hook it up with the in store check in code please do so!

Doesn't seem like there's anything "easy" about this process :lol:

Are the foams only available through Footlocker? I got the invite from Nike to attend tomorrow night before it’s ‘public’ and want to know if I even have a shot at the foams.

I got the invite too. It does say get early access to special drops before everyone else which makes me think we have a shot but who the hell knows lol. I don’t wanna go and come up empty handed but I’ll be SICK it I pass and people get pairs. Leaning towards going at this point. It’s only like a 15-20 minute drive.

Are the foams only available through Footlocker? I got the invite from Nike to attend tomorrow night before it’s ‘public’ and want to know if I even have a shot at the foams.
So far they have only announced the foams via app. Everything else should be FCFS. I’m sure it’s going to be a few early releases, like the Kyrie obsidian and some restocks. As for tomorrow nights release, i have no clue what they are going to release other then the Kyries. I wish i got an invitation cuz i would go just to check it out

Have you gotten a check in code yet?
Nah, tried to check in on the app but it won't let me change my location to even be able to access the location/shoes. No big deal, I'll let other folks who really want them reserve them and I'll relax on Thursday. I've driven about 1500 miles in the last week, so I'm good staying at home this week |l

I am sincerely perplexed by the guy in the foam thread who's saying he would drive 11 hrs from Ohio for these. In January. With all sorts of lake effect snow and -0 temperatures along the way. Are these REALLY that big of a deal? I mean, c'mon now...

I just hope that if he does make the trip he gets out here and back safely.

I am sincerely perplexed by the guy in the foam thread who's saying he would drive 11 hrs from Ohio for these. In January. With all sorts of lake effect snow and -0 temperatures along the way. Are these REALLY that big of a deal? I mean, c'mon now...

I just hope that if he does make the trip he gets out here and back safely.

I mean ive bought a plane ticket and travelled for kicks, but driving is another story.

I mean ive bought a plane ticket and travelled for kicks, but driving is another story.

Really? What for? I can't imagine how that could possibly be worth the price & hassle. There's literally nothing I would ever pay $300 minimum above face value for, even if I was looking to flip it for some form of profit. The time and $$$ involved would mean I'd want like $1k min. profit after all expenses, and almost nothing can absolutely guarantee that kind of return.

Like, I thought I had a come-up on Wings 12s and Kaws 4s, but resell on both cratered almost immediately. If I had blown $300+ just to be able to buy them I'd pretty much just've broken even unless I literally turned around the minute I had them and flipped them for the $1200 or so they were going for the day or two after they dropped.

Im not in the game for resell, this is my hobby and living in the bean alot of times we dont get exclusive releases. For example during the last two yeezy releases footlocker in boston does not get yeezys. So in the footlocker app i chose another location such as NY or DC, and fortunatly i've got them via local raffles but if i had no choice i would definatly make the trip.
Really? What for? I can't imagine how that could possibly be worth the price & hassle. There's literally nothing I would ever pay $300 minimum above face value for, even if I was looking to flip it for some form of profit. The time and $$$ involved would mean I'd want like $1k min. profit after all expenses, and almost nothing can absolutely guarantee that kind of return.

Like, I thought I had a come-up on Wings 12s and Kaws 4s, but resell on both cratered almost immediately. If I had blown $300+ just to be able to buy them I'd pretty much just've broken even unless I literally turned around the minute I had them and flipped them for the $1200 or so they were going for the day or two after they dropped.

Im not in the game for resell, this is my hobby and living in the bean alot of times we dont get exclusive releases. For example during the last two yeezy releases footlocker in boston does not get yeezys. So in the footlocker app i chose another location such as NY or DC, and fortunatly i've got them via local raffles but if i had no choice i would definatly make the trip.

I get where you're coming from, but as much as I love sneakers there's just no way my butt is going farther than Boston (from Western MA) for anything. And that would have to be an absolute must-have personal grail that I couldn't possibly get online for retail (or close to it). I mean I love Extra Butter and Staple in NYC, but if they were like "the ONLY way you can get these exclusives is in-store on x day," I'd A) take it with a grain of salt that I couldn't get it online later, and B) really have to weigh if I truly want to put in the work of going all the way to NYC just to have something I really don't need.

I mean, I love it out here in the middle of nowhere, but I accept that with the lower cost if living and slower pace of life comes the lack of access to a lot of hyped releases. And I'm cool with that. My damn sneaker room's too full anyway, lol. I still don't have any Yeezys because my only options are online or traveling for them, and I've never hit online. No way I'm going 2 hrs away for a 350. Just don't feel the need for them that badly. If they ever re-release 750s or a new model I like, I'd try a boston raffle, but most of the time that'd mean 2 trips - one to enter and one to pick up if I win, unless I hit with Expressions' online raffle.

Debating on going tonight. Really don’t want to be waiting in a line in sub 10 degree weather for the ‘opportunity’ for some Kyries.

Debating on going tonight. Really don’t want to be waiting in a line in sub 10 degree weather for the ‘opportunity’ for some Kyries.

Hopefully you didn't go or if you did got in on the first wave of wristbands. I went and by the time I got in there was nothing worth grabbing. They said today it'll be all different pairs and tomorrow too but tomorrow is probably going to be cancelled due to snow. Although if it's not cancelled that may be the move if you're in the city haha.

Hopefully you didn't go or if you did got in on the first wave of wristbands. I went and by the time I got in there was nothing worth grabbing. They said today it'll be all different pairs and tomorrow too but tomorrow is probably going to be cancelled due to snow. Although if it's not cancelled that may be the move if you're in the city haha.

Wave #3 reporting back. Such an unnecessary cluster, especially with moving the 'line' 3+ times. Went from being in the front to the very end, to ending up in the middle. I really enjoyed my personal shopper trying to push the Celtics AF1s and Chucks on me. He seemed flabbergasted when I said I'm good and walked out after doing one loop of the shopping area.

The rest of the event was fun, but man, they could have really used an event planner of some kind. At least try and spread the limited pairs out or make it a lottery for them.

Eat my nt bras.... bodega boston
20180315_141143.jpg

Attachments

• 20180315_141143.jpg
    20180315_141143.jpg
    304.9 KB · Views: 14
anyone hit on those bodega raffles here? ive been 0/10 on online raffles...

also, does anyone know where in boston they have Air Max 270's in store? i wanna try them on before i purchase.

Sorry team.. im on vacation this week im not around.. but someone pick up the mantle and share the links.
i'll try to go tomorrow, works been mad stupid, i work in Back Bay.

are they really anal about taking pics or you rogue about it?
i know they hate the entrance.

Back
Top Bottom