NTers in Mass

my god last year's are so much better when you see them side by side like that. why did they do a full white on white midsole and outsole. they look like orthopedic shoes

Did you get extra pairs so you can wear them without wrecking the autograph?
CO-SIGN, these third editions are lacking on so many levels. But there are a lot of nice features/materials used. Comes with extra blue waxed laces (I know, why blue, doesn't go with them) as well as 4 full sets of RKK branded lace locks and metal lace tips that come in a small suede pouch. I did pick up an extra pair. They had a ton at the Pro shop and maybe 60-70 total people showed up. 1st 20 got authographs

CO-SIGN, these third editions are lacking on so many levels. But there are a lot of nice features/materials used. Comes with extra blue waxed laces (I know, why blue, doesn't go with them) as well as 4 full sets of RKK branded lace locks and metal lace tips that come in a small suede pouch. I did pick up an extra pair. They had a ton at the Pro shop and maybe 60-70 total people showed up. 1st 20 got authographs
very cool. I have the last year's pair. Maybe I'll grab these is ebay prices aren't bad.

any mass outlet updates ?? i hate going through the outlet thread anybody know of a easier way to search it ? 

Pretty late but hit up Wrentham yesterday. Nike store had some NYC 10s and that was about it. Don't know if I just have terrible luck but in terms of kicks our outlets never really have much. 

Happy Super Bowl Day!!! GO PATS!!!!!

Anyone hit any of the area outlets today or yesterday? I'm thinking I'll hit Merrimack and maybe Wrentham tomorrow

Kinda let this thread die out. Anyone going for Royal I's this weekend? If so where you going? I'm trying online but I don't have the best luck when it comes to OG I's.

Kinda let this thread die out. Anyone going for Royal I's this weekend? If so where you going? I'm trying online but I don't have the best luck when it comes to OG I's.
I entered online for Expressions in West Springfield, and then in-store at the shops in Holyoke Mall & Eastfield Mall (FNL, FTL, FTA, Champs and 2 Eblenseseses. Unfortunately, my cellphone is currently toast, though, so I don't know if I'll be able to receive any calls if I actually hit at any of them. 
mean.gif

Man, I must've caught the L - never got an email. I thought they sent emails whether you're selected or not, but oh well.

Struck out on the Royals
mean.gif
I didn't hit on anything out here in Western MA. There were only 8 names on the list at the Eastfield Mall FTA when I signed up Monday evening, too. Unless they had very few pairs or a slew of peeps went to sign up Tuesday I call shenanigans.

I got lucky and bagged a few pairs. All raffle wins. I put in quit a few raffles too between myself and my wife. Traveled from Dartmouth/New Bedford, up to Sagus, across to Natick, down to Providence and back home. Stopped at about every FNL, FA, FTL, and Eblens available in that route. Thank god I scored, I would have been PO'd doing all that traveling and striking out out. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I got lucky and bagged a few pairs. All raffle wins. I put in quit a few raffles too between myself and my wife. Traveled from Dartmouth/New Bedford, up to Sagus, across to Natick, down to Providence and back home. Stopped at about every FNL, FA, FTL, and Eblens available in that route. Thank god I scored, I would have been PO'd doing all that traveling and striking out out. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Dammmmn... you put in some work... and miles! Repped! And you owe your lady a nice day on Newbury St for dealing with all that too, lol!

Back
Top Bottom