NTers in Mass

anyone got any on the black/royal I's ?

If your worried about getting a pair you can use RSVP sniper

It's a 30 dollar fee to guarantee you get a RSVP pair

It's worked for me, and if it doesn't work contact them for a refund

So if your willing to pay 170 you can guarantee yourself a pair basically

we have a couple spots near me that already have the blk royal 1's and the ray gun all star packs..a little above retail, but worth it if you cant get your pair.pm me if anyone is looking for any of them

hmm had i known expressions was doin an event in march i might not've said i was goin next sunday lol

Thanks for the info guys but im not paying over retail for them.
I hear yea on that one. My local expressions confirmed, but I'm not a fan of camping/buying from there, my local eblans hasn't confirmed yet, and my local finish line stated they were getting them but I think they are full of it (even though I got confirmation from manager). I will call finishline again towards end of week

I need those Royals real bad and no local spots got me so fair. Nearest is Roslindale Expressions with no guarantee that they'll have a size 13. Didn't expect this for these

I need those Royals real bad and no local spots got me so fair. Nearest is Roslindale Expressions with no guarantee that they'll have a size 13. Didn't expect this for these
I know alot of times Expressions will transfer merchandise on hold for you from one store to another. I almost was able to do it with the BHM but the twitter account tweeted that they had the sz 13 kd v left @ roslindale so they couldnt transfer them for me. Its worth a shot if you cant come across them anywhere else.

Hey if anyone is looking for the KD V All-Stars that came out yesterday hit me up. They are a size 11 and will sell them for retail if you pick up.

There are a bunch in MA. Back when I was buying a lot of Jordans I would go to the one in Worcester on Park Ave.

I'm not sure if they had the Royals, but I got a lot of my GR Jordans there.

There are a bunch in MA. Back when I was buying a lot of Jordans I would go to the one in Worcester on Park Ave.

I'm not sure if they had the Royals, but I got a lot of my GR Jordans there.

That's the one I go to but they don't always get every retro.
Now I go to the auburn mall, I always get my pair easily there.

Auburn Mall good looks bro, My Eblens still has some sizes with the knicks but i wasnt really looking for those

hypebeast5-

Thanks for info. Ill def give them call 1st. I live almost two hrs from there.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Just in case ya'll hadn't heard the sneakergreet in Cambridge schedule for today has been postponed due to the winter storm advisory.  

Anyone get any pick ups this past ASG weekend? Any luck with getting Royals? I heard HOH Cambridge had them.

ACcording to the store locator only Holyoke got em. Extremely disappointed, if anyone stumbles upon a pair let me know, will look out in the future

Back
Top Bottom