NTers in Mass

I wouldn't be surprised if expressions doesn't contact anyone on the raffle they always do that sh*t company is trash bunch of kids working for 8.50 an hour spending their check on the next pair

anyone picked up a pair of royals on RD that is willing to do size swap on the royals? all the info is on my sig haha anyways, i will help out guys with releases too altho we do get less pairs than other bigger cities such as NY, chicago, LA, etc

Sounds like it's store by store then.  I called up the Cambridge store and got an asst. mgr on the line who was super helpful.  I forget which shoe it was about but they had a twitter announcement about a restock on something I'd missed on RD cuz my only option was online and I'm lazy in that avenue.   The Asst Mgr hadn't heard about the tweet, didnt know if they were going to be getting them.  But he took down my name, phone #, size, and shoe of interest and told me he'd give me a call if they came in.  I expected nothing after that but sure enough, around 3pm when they're shipment came in that day, he gave me a call and told me they had 'em in and if I came straight there they'd have 1 for me.  I'd locked 'em up earlier in the day but nonetheless, that dude was awesome.  

Wouldn't surprise me that it's a case by case tho.
I think you must be talking about the same person I was. This guy over twitter went above and beyond to try to get me the KD BHMs even though I didnt get them that goes a long way in my book. I have 3 expressions near me and will not hesitate to get a release from them just because of that. Plus I feel in my area it is one of those stores that get slept on for releases. Went to one 2 weeks ago still had Kobe XMas Knicks 1s and Bred 13s

I normally like expressions in general but unfortunately the last few releases they haven't carried my size 13 still normally handle the releases pretty well. They did let me down on the Royals tho

Sounds like it's store by store then.  I called up the Cambridge store and got an asst. mgr on the line who was super helpful.  I forget which shoe it was about but they had a twitter announcement about a restock on something I'd missed on RD cuz my only option was online and I'm lazy in that avenue.   The Asst Mgr hadn't heard about the tweet, didnt know if they were going to be getting them.  But he took down my name, phone #, size, and shoe of interest and told me he'd give me a call if they came in.  I expected nothing after that but sure enough, around 3pm when they're shipment came in that day, he gave me a call and told me they had 'em in and if I came straight there they'd have 1 for me.  I'd locked 'em up earlier in the day but nonetheless, that dude was awesome.  

Wouldn't surprise me that it's a case by case tho.
Thats cool. Yeah it all depends on store/location and even employee sometimes. Sorta hit/miss situation.

So I'm guessing no luck with the lebron corks huh? ... Anybody know any info even if it means paying more? I need help bad

I wish some of the workers at exressions were more professional. Some of them can be just ratchet. There are a few good heads. I hate their return policy though and the fact some of their stores just do cash....smh

I wish some of the workers at exressions were more professional. Some of them can be just ratchet. There are a few good heads. I hate their return policy though and the fact some of their stores just do cash....smh

Yeah, I don't buy anything from them.

I won a raffle for the kd v Xmas.. They contact u via email but I never checked my email.. So they called me like one hr before the cut off to pick up the pair and I didn't go.. Plus the store was over one hr from where I live

I was at sneaker pimps couple years ago at the house of blues trying to sell tan yeezys for $500 nobody was trying to cop now I can't even find a pair for anywhere close to that price smh

Anyone else excited for Dunk Exchange?
shoot yah. i'm still waitin to hear if they're gonna reschedule/refund for the sneakergreet that got snowed out by nemo.  i like goin to all these things just a chill spot to hang out and chat with folks n stuff.  no one's asked me to do a set tho haha

Sneakergreet happened today at the Middle East in Cambridge. There were 7 tables and honestly a waste of my $15 bucks to get in and the typical kids offering you something and then saying they have no cash until next week. Anyhow, for those that missed it no big deal

If your worried about getting a pair you can use RSVP sniper

It's a 30 dollar fee to guarantee you get a RSVP pair

It's worked for me, and if it doesn't work contact them for a refund

So if your willing to pay 170 you can guarantee yourself a pair basically
Good looks. First time I heard a Boston head say this worked for them. Wish I pulled the trigger on the Air Force Max/Corks when I had the chance. Sneaker rsvp a little cheaper too but haven't heard confirmation they are as good as RSVP sniper. Anyone got that info let me know.

Sneakergreet happened today at the Middle East in Cambridge. There were 7 tables and honestly a waste of my $15 bucks to get in and the typical kids offering you something and then saying they have no cash until next week. Anyhow, for those that missed it no big deal
except they didn't tell me it got rescheduled and just kept my ******g money... time to figure this **** out then.

Good looks. First time I heard a Boston head say this worked for them. Wish I pulled the trigger on the Air Force Max/Corks when I had the chance. Sneaker rsvp a little cheaper too but haven't heard confirmation they are as good as RSVP sniper. Anyone got that info let me know.
I've used both.  Corks wouldn't have mattered cuz there was no twitter RSVP.  The only guarantee you acn get from these sites is that it's only a matter of time before NT mixes it up again.  I forget which ones I've used which ones for but I was super happy to get my Kobe ASGs with which ever one came thru.  It's a bit hit or miss tho... Cuz I had an rsvp for the crimsons (dumb I realize in hindsight but I was paranoid) and didn't even take advantage of it cuz I was stuck in a course down the Park St champs so I just walked over  'n scooped 'em up there on my lunch break... I rationalize it by saying how much less we get to pay for sneakers in MA cuz there's no tax on kicks up to a certain point... Good looks massachusetts govt. :tongue:

Yeah they did a terrible job of notifying people and making people aware of the location etc. so they did it at the Middle East in Cambridge in the downstairs club part. There was no light so you could barely see the shoes. Also 7 tables and all **** that wasn't dead stock, you didn't miss much I wish I hadn't spent the damn $15 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom