NTers in Mass

Anyone in mass know where I can find the Air Missions?? i been on the hunt and have yet to find a store with them. Need a 12 bad! any info would be greatly appticiated

Size 9.5 but he is probably the same guy who wants $500 for the WTK let me know. Much appreciated

Not sure if it's the same guy. His name is Huang. Unfortunately sold his pair already, maybe to make room for the breds. I'll be on the lookout for you.

UPDATE: Found your size locally.. PM me..

Last edited:
When NT Boston reopens how sure are yall that they will have alot of GRs?

Like the ones they couldnt release while they were renovating

Im just hoping they have certain GRs i wouldnt be too bummed if they didnt though

I really missed NTBostons rsvps i get through alot on there and it really sucks not having them as a option anymore

I sold my gamma 11s also some guy offered me $390 and I couldn't say no. Hoping to use the funds for some WTK.

Oh wow that's amazing, i wasnt as lucky though, I saw them going on eBay for around $300 so I decided to sell them, because Im hoping they'll restock them like they did for the bred 11s. Made $70 which isnt to bad for 10 minutes of work, but lost like $40 in total ffrom eBay and Paypal fees. Wish I knew how to sell local, oh well I'll probably buy Roshes with the left over money idrk. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom