NTers in Mass

Rumor has it that Black Toe 14s will drop in September. Saw that on a sneaker app, could be wrong, but I do remember seeing pictures of the 2014 retro a while back.

2015 is coming up. I remember I read somewhere that air mags are coming out in 2015 is that true??

If so, I'll forget about all of the releases this year just to save up for those

Last edited:
im liking some of the 1s this year

Those combo 1s need to stop so bad, i dont want 1s x 13s or any other shoe

Anybody go to the Boston Got Sole show? I didn't that venue gets too crowded. Anyhow here is my pickup this weekend

Went to the sneaker con in Boston yesterday there was A LOT of kids. LOL Didn't see anything too good that I wanted in a size 12.

Ended up going to Expression and finally picking up the Lebron XI KP for $170. I was pumped to get that 30 off.

Went to the sneaker con in Boston yesterday there was A LOT of kids. LOL Didn't see anything too good that I wanted in a size 12.

Ended up going to Expression and finally picking up the Lebron XI KP for $170. I was pumped to get that 30 off.
Sound like a hunch of lil hypebeast running around there, glad I skipped out...At $170, I so tempted to go cop the aways

$375?! What happened to that shop? They used to be so good.

JB wouldn't give them a good retail account cuz of their location/proximity to bodega best I can tell so he's gone the consignment route n now has more of the, 'sure you'll prolly over pay but you'll see something in a store that's been sold out for months.

Anyone going after the kobe9s? I'm out of town til weds but assuming they're gonna be a hoh, bidega, concepts, type of release. My local expressions already knows they're not getting em -.-

Going to pick up my bhm brons tmrw tho, going they look as good in person but if not I'll have a sz 13 for someone if I dun like em lol.

Back
Top Bottom