NTers in Mass

Maybe it's downtown then. I just looked on the HOH locator and it says it's in Brighton MA

Unless they were wrong and went BOSTON, MA

Last edited:
R.I.P to the two Boston firemen that lost their lives, my heart goes out too their families.

R.I.P to the two Boston firemen that lost their lives, my heart goes out too their families.
CO-SIGN. Another sad even in bean town..... Unfortunately that's the risk they take. Salute to all those who risk there lives every day for the lives of others.

yeah it isn't in Brighton, I do go to the one in downtown crossing quite a bit. It is easy parking if you go early on a Saturday. You would have to park on a side street off Summer Street and walk over, it is very close. There is a Champs and Expressions on the same street, makes it convenient. On another note I also second the comments previously about the Boston Fire Fighters, RIP and thank you for all you do.

Found Out I won an Expression Raffle for the Baron IX's today...  i know these are Super GR but felt kinda nice knowing my pair is secure...   It's been a while that I didn't need to put in  work to get a Pair of J's..

Still need those 1's tho...   

Anyone else after the Baron Pack??

^^no better feeling then having a secured pair, regardless of availability....as for me, I'm passing on these.

Hopefully this means they will open soon

I just called, they open 4/18
repped....  I saw that tweet too!!

By chance I have the 18th off too!!
pimp.gif

any word  if they are doing any past J releases?   I'm guessing you would have posted if you knew.... 

I'll give them a call tomorrow..

They said just look for tweets for all up coming info. Dude made it sound like they are going to have something, but would give out any info

I can't wait for it to be open and see what they did with the place. I hope they have some kind of special releases that day. would make it worth the wait for sure.

I have a feeling that the opening is going to be focused on the marathon and not sneakerheads. My buddy said the place is still under heavy construction and judging by the above email they will probably just fill the place with treadmills to raise money... Id be surprised if they do restocks the first week, it would be too much of a mess mixed with the running event.

UPDATE: Swung by NT and it seems the store is in pretty good shape. Let's see how things shake out this week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom