NTers in Mass

Looking forward to this weekends opening! 

Also, anyone going to DXC at Fenway on Sunday? I've never been to a DXC before... debating on wether to go or nah?

Whats it like? whats to be expected? Its 12-4 and you get to go to the Game afterwards but the game doesnt start till 7! 

i just spent the weekend in boston what a great city …. stopped in bodega … i love the set up

any other spots i should hit up next time ?

Just posted my first video check it out https://www.youtube.com/user/bostonsbest1 Going to start doing some videos. I know there are quite a few people that do them but I am going to review some other stuff that I like picking up. Hope you all like it. Bare in mind I am just figuring out how to use the movie maker. On another what is everyone gunning for this weekend? Foams, 11's, Easter pack???

@southboston78 Just saw your video and subscribed. Good first start on a shoe I haven't seen reviewed yet. Keep those reviews coming. Any chance you have the adidas zx500 og weave, looking for a review on those.

@southboston78 Just saw your video and subscribed. Good first start on a shoe I haven't seen reviewed yet. Keep those reviews coming. Any chance you have the adidas zx500 og weave, looking for a review on those.

Thanks appreciate the watch. I'm just learning the video making so I hope everyone can bare with me. Unfortunately I don't have the zx500 but would also love to cop a pair. I'll probably be posting a few videos the next few days. I want to review some stuff people never do in hopes that many start looking at other shoes other than Jordan's. Anyways thanks for watching and subscribing

Just did my second video review in the last two days. I am enjoying it although I still need to learn how to use the camera. Anyhow I reviewed the CJ Rose Bowls check it out 

instagram is @bostonsbest1

Did they drop any info on how they are releasing the shoes? And are they all gonna be available from the time the store opens?

I didn't hear anything at all. I'm going to venture to say they'll probably have some GR stuff from the past few months. Who knows . Good luck to all if you are going. I may swing by since I'm off today.

I overslept... hope somebody gets a comeup.  I'm not really sure they'll have much without announcing it. I remember the Providence HOH grand opening was sorta anticlimatic.  Would be dope if they had some rivalry pack ajkos or futures or somethin tho.

What a joke. I was in that line too. Every nike usually does something and there was a line of about 100 pissed off people.

Last edited:
Disagree not many people were angry, maybe the resellers were. Anyhow they did have Roshe World Cup England's which I grabbed. If the resellers were smart they would have too haha

wasn't pissed just disappointed. Didn't even bother going in lol knowing I will be buying the foams tomorrow and other **** on Sunday.

What a freaking let down. Boston sucks. They didn't even have the FB AM1 pack which already came out. Even The Tannery right behind them had the FBs!

They had the red suede am1's a bunch of lunar 90's, Roshes including the new tech pack Roshes ( gb and Brazil) the new greyscale flyknits and the crimson red flyknits thats about it. From wh at I can recall

Back
Top Bottom