NTers in Mass

Born in LA, my last year at Boston College. Too bad we've never had the numbers over here to pull of some sort of summit...

someone mentioned a summit in mass about 2 years ago, nothing ever came of it though. I would be down for one if we got a good amount of people together.

considering there is a post once every 2 weeks in this thread I'm willing to say we prob can't pull it off. I'd be down though...

Anybody else go to Watch The Throne last night? One of the best shows I have ever seen. It was right up there with the Yankee Stadium show

sup everyone,
^^ wtt was pretty dope. n's in paris 6 times though
eek.gif

Wats up.. I'm from Lynn.. Lets post any help with the concord XI release on here. I bought my SJ XI early at a store last year I'm going to pass by see if they getting these.. I'll post when I get back

Ya man lemme know where if you do get them early. Im trying to avoid going out for them the morning of.

What's the official release date on these. Im guessing only 1 or 2 stores will have these in mass, with one of them being Concepts.

alright cool, Im down to set something up once the date gets closer so all us NTer's from the Bean can grab a few pairs.

From west roxbury

barely any NTers from boston from what ive seen on my years here. never any summits, went to a dunk exchange at re up like 4 years ago though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom