NTers in Mass

What about the white/red XIV's ? anyone copping?

I'm passing, need to get my car fixed so no money for them.
ohwell.gif

Randolph Here. Raised 15 years, But Born in NY and 10 years in Texas... NU grad student.. Anyone know where i can find Hurrican lebron 9s? or Cannons in size 12

so i've been too broke to mess with GRs for years but I'm looking to scoop a few things the rest of this year now that work is picking up.  Any tips on where to head for GR?  I'm assuming HoH at the Galleria is nuts, was thinking maybe Natick Mall but any tips would be appreciated.  Thanks!

so i've been too broke to mess with GRs for years but I'm looking to scoop a few things the rest of this year now that work is picking up.  Any tips on where to head for GR?  I'm assuming HoH at the Galleria is nuts, was thinking maybe Natick Mall but any tips would be appreciated.  Thanks!
honestly, you can go to nike town for most GR's...try the twitter system...if not, just go by at like 1pm..they usually have a good amount of unclaimed pairs left over...

I'm down here in Wareham... & yet to hear of another NTer living on Cape Cod.. am I all alone??? :stoneface:

Living in Pittsfield....... Work transfer brought me here... that's all I have to say about that.

Back
Top Bottom