NTers in Mass

I really like the new look at the fragments with the blue heel.

Doubt I'll be able to pick em up but if I get lucky I'll be beyond pumped

Where's da mass in Mass?
nerd.gif
Should be one close by depending where you live. Lots of churches out here...

Nah bro, gimmicky concept and the price was ridiculous. People who are into 3M must of wanted them though. Sat on NDC for a while but eventually sold out.

Nah bro, gimmicky concept and the price was ridiculous. People who are into 3M must of wanted them though. Sat on NDC for a while but eventually sold out.

Yeah I agree. I like 3M on J's like black metallic V's, black/red XIII's etc, but the whole damn shoe covered with it, no thanks.

new Nike Zoom Hypercross TR coming out this weekend. I got them early and wore them all day today. The comfort is awesome, same sole as the new Lebrons.

^^^so what's up? Anyone go to this. I had to work so I missed it. Tried to follow it by looking at a bunch of pics on IG. Looked pretty week. Random fact: Big Papi was there Saturday

Went to Wrentham yesterday..will post findings later..no pics tho

Employee did say to call on Friday cause they might be having a hash sale that weekend

Last edited:
nerd.gif
. Quiet in here. Anyone go to TBlakes sneaker event today? I went to RI Comic con instead. It was pretty cool, but mobbed as he**

I didn't end up going to the sneaker event this weekend either. Probably the same people, same old stuff, like the guy that wanted to charge me $300 for a size 9.5 black tongue V's at Sneaker Jam 
mean.gif

I do owe all of you some reviews and new pics. I will get that done ASAP. Anyone going to take a shot at the New Balance x Concepts collab

Back
Top Bottom