NTers in Mass

Hey has anyone seen the Ferrari 14s anywhere, had to work and missed the release.

Hey man next time message me and I would have grabbed them for you this past Saturday. I didn't cop bc I don't like them. The only thing I bought this week were the OG Bo's. champs has them for anyone who wants them

Just moved to Dorchester! Anyone know of any good spots in the area?

Welcome buddy. I live in Southie and I usually go to Downtown Crossing or concepts in Cambridge

Thanks! I work in Southie. Really cool area. Any mom and pop shops around the way?

Just moved to Dorchester! Anyone know of any good spots in the area?

For sneakers or just in general? 

Both for kicks and in general would be appreciated. :smokin

Thanks! I work in Southie. Really cool area. Any mom and pop shops around the way?
Both for kicks and in general would be appreciated.
smokin.gif
For sneakers I'm like @southboston78 I think the Downtown Crossing Footlocker and Concepts in Cambridge both right off the red line are the spots to hit, Expressions if I win a raffle. If you've never been, go check out Bodega in the Back Bay at least once they carry some cool ****.

In general I don't really know what you're into but we got some dope museums though.

Another SB for the Christmas season? If you aren't around, I can try to help. I'll just be chasing AJ1s..

Supposedly it's a November release so hopefully I'm home for Thanksgiving.

You excited for the black and whites in November?

Somewhat.. I am worried the quality will be like black toes. Ill pick em up but probably dump them if they are crap. I am more looking forward to the Fragments.

Back
Top Bottom