NTers in Mass

^ yea rarely

The last two times i went there was nothing good but i once saw b grade carmines(Not My Size) and b - grade breds the strap ones and if i remember right the carmines were 125$ and the breds were 85$

anybody know where i can get a pair of royal 1s sz10 cash in hand let me know people thanks 

only thing i've ever found at wrentham was some kayow socks for $12 instead of $14... oooooh big saver

Everything gets scooped up by the staff.  

I did talk to a dude for a while and a lotta folks return **** to the outlets.  He said last xmas when I was out that way they had like 5 pairs of the gym green foams returned, but of course they got scooped up by the staff who I'm sure resold/hookedup friends.

damn.. I'll be missing out.. I should start calling the store to check now and then to see what they got...

it sucks that im going to be getting married in florida when the grapes come out.. dont know how im going to cop..

Was at Wrentham today on a whim. No idea of the Fire Red 5s coming out. My girl picked up a pair. They only had little sizes left. They also had hyperposite Brown/Orange and Blue colorways for like $180. Seen the Revis joints there too. Heard theyll get them N7 KD Vs this weekend too. So if your on the look out for those go get them.

I bought the kd n7 from there last year.. To many dope kicks coming out me not enuff money.. This wedding is killing me lol

Back
Top Bottom