NTers in Mass

Just up at wrentham plenty of N7s some Vs and even 2012 Js 20% off hash wall

Thanks for the info.

Also these 180 each

Only two pairs of vs left a size 8 and 8.5

I dont have any more pics my girl rushed me mybad

Swung by Natick mall today,nothing too impressive. Several KD (no N7), red/silver Kamikaze's, and blue/white Kobe 8's. don't know what sizes but I can list stores for those interested.

Has anyone come across any KD Vs BHMs or Aunt Pearls in a size 13 im hurting for them bad if so let me know appreciate the help

Not going to RI sneaker xchange, wish I couple. Who every goes have fun and post some pics

I went to the exchange and walked away with some DB2s. Couldn't manage to move my blue lobsters but I had a good time.

Great grilled cheese stand outside the event.

Is anyone part of the Boston Sneakerheads group on FB? Is it just me or are they just a bunch on younin' (please no offense) with small feet? I'll never play resale "value" but you never know when you'll find a hidden gem....

I'm part of that group. There seem to be a lot of young kids on there that offer crazy stuff. Anyways it's a useful resource at times. By the way anyone in here looking for Cool grey Jordan 9's size 12 let me know. Retail of course, just trying to help folks out who missed on them PM me

good out this way. got some boys down in the city, they was at the redsox game today, but they good. out at the train station now. but city i guess is in lock down(dont have to date info as im at work.)

Back
Top Bottom