NTers in Mass

Ive won two expressions raffles: this one and the silver/lime green foams which you could easily get anywhere 2 weeks later. :lol:

Anyone liking the Kyrie's? The dream colorway releases today. I got a pair of the deceptive Reds that release 1/10/15 and I'm
Impressed with the shoe.

have you worn them yet? Hows the comfort?
@sakdogg815  I tried them on last night comfort is great, although I am wondering if I should go up half a size on these because they are quite narrow. I am hoping foot locker downtown will have the dreams and I can go try on the half size up to see if that fits better. I do however think they will break in and you will be able to go true to size - that is based on someone in the Kyrie thread who said they need to be worn a few times. Anyhow, I think the shoe is very nice and at $110 retail you can't beat it. Plus he is the next big superstar for the nba. I will do a review soon for them

Anyone liking the Kyrie's? The dream colorway releases today. I got a pair of the deceptive Reds that release 1/10/15 and I'm
Impressed with the shoe.
interested on seeing these and the other colorways in person,,,,cant wait to see the review you do on these, can you do an on feet also?

interested on seeing these and the other colorways in person,,,,cant wait to see the review you do on these, can you do an on feet also?
With the All-Star game being in New York, I am sure Nike will come up with some awesome colorways. The gumbo league colorway on these would have been fire.

I will definitely due a review on these either today or tomorrow. I will also be sure to do an on feet for everyone. It might remain exclusive to this page and will alter post on you tube 
nthat.gif

Looks like only Bodega is actually getting the Fragments. After missing out on the Bred 1s and Royals 1s I was hoping these would be a little easier. 

First and foremost Merry X-mas or Happy Holidays to all the fam in here. Anyhow, looks as if bodega is doing a raffle for those fragments only Friday. So enter away fellas, I personally don't care for them much but will try and help the man @BRSantana  ... 

First and foremost Merry X-mas or Happy Holidays to all the fam in here. Anyhow, looks as if bodega is doing a raffle for those fragments only Friday. So enter away fellas, I personally don't care for them much but will try and help the man @BRSantana
Got looks. And yes. Merry X-mas to all of yall. Be safe out there

Last edited:
Is bodega known for being shady? I have never picked up anything from there.
I'm not a 100% sure myself. I never been. Just going off rumors. Regardless, I will try to enter, as I live about 60 miles from there

They've always been fairly straight with me when I've been there but I'm sure they take care of their regulars so guys like you and me are gonna be at the disadvantage.

Regardless i gotta try

They've always been fairly straight with me when I've been there but I'm sure they take care of their regulars so guys like you and me are gonna be at the disadvantage.

Regardless i gotta try
Yeah, and in all honestly. You can't knock that hustle. Gotta take care of those who have taken care of you

Regardless i gotta try
Yeah, and in all honestly. You can't knock that hustle. Gotta take care of those who have taken care of you

True I don't fault them for that as long as they least give me a fighting chance.

It's too bad though cuz if I was remotely local I'd be around the shop all the time

True I don't fault them for that as long as they least give me a fighting chance.

It's too bad though cuz if I was remotely local I'd be around the shop all the time
Its a cool store, for how unique it is I feel like they could be a lot better with colabs and clothing. Hopefully not a lot of people enter the raffle after spending so much money on these past two weeks of Jordan releases. 

You too man. Anyone going for the Fragment 1s? Debating on weather to even grab a raffle ticket tbh.
I'm going to, even though about 60 miles from there. If I don't I'll feel like I haven't tried hard enough

Last edited:
If I can, I'll swing by and or my name in. Every time I drive by BDGA on release day there are mad cops lol.

Back
Top Bottom