NTers in Mass

I wanted a 13 or a 14. They brought me out a 12 in the highs and a 14 in the lows and thought it'd be fine lol.

They didn't tell me it was a 12 until I was handing the dude my card
Damn, I was happy to get a cement box in my size. Not sure why it was taking so long, seen other releases go by so much faster. Their Nike SB releases are always crazy though, really brings out all kinds of people.

I wanted a 13 or a 14. They brought me out a 12 in the highs and a 14 in the lows and thought it'd be fine lol.

They didn't tell me it was a 12 until I was handing the dude my card
Damn, I was happy to get a cement box in my size. Not sure why it was taking so long, seen other releases go by so much faster. Their Nike SB releases are always crazy though, really brings out all kinds of people.

I'm not that mad I didn't get the highs cuz I'll save 40 bucks and cop at concrete or civil so it's whatever.

I was pissed I didn't get a wooden even though they were supposed to have 200 on top of the cements so idk what happened

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good black barber some what close to Medford area?

Last edited:
There was a spot that got the yeezy 350 in lowell I think an they did a raffle be email any one no who I'm talking about need to find out

Lol. I don't buy shoes anymore. There was a nice biddy in there and was an easy convo starter.
Good luck to those trying though.

So I guess wrentham had the sharpie pack and greedy air max 95's for the low today.... I'm hearing it second hand

They say to call Wednesday and that's when they will have info but I got the feeling it's gonna be fcfs again lol

How did the previous release end up were people cutting and was there allot of people lined up?

Last edited:
Where can anyone camp at the Copley Mall? Security not having that S**t, especially since it's an "Upscale" Mall. They'd be fools to do FcFs lol. Who's out there now?

so FCFS @ Copely... man that will not last..

brb, trying to find a way to get locked in Barneys for the night, Home Alone style lolol

so FCFS @ Copely... man that will not last..

brb, trying to find a way to get locked in Barneys for the night, Home Alone style lolol
Didn't they say that last time for the last boosts and then gave out bracelets the night before? 

Line as of right now. I would of been first lol I came last night but decided to went home since I didn't see anybody and I rather rest comfortably. They were making us wait til today to find out if it was a raffle or Fcfs.

welp.. looks like Barneys is a wrap... talked to a dude on the phone. said he received at least 300 calls this week ..

Boston heads be lurkin  HI!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom