NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

oh well

still waiting on them infrared 23s over there at willow

cant get too mad, cuz at least their raffle line moves

hoh gsp, has the worst system and takes an hour just to process 30 people
a lot of spots that do raffles are slow as hell. The fta at gsp is just as bad if not worse.

a lot of spots that do raffles are slow as hell. The fta at gsp is just as bad if not worse.

ya i dont effin get it, someone has to think of a better system for this crap

gsp and fta are mad slow cuz they write down the ticket numbers

i dont understand, why they cant at a minimum have the pre-scanned tickets that willowbrook has all numbered, this aint rocket science

You could complain to corporate, maybe they'll change something

actually not a bad idea,

i know at my company, everytime someone directly emails the CEO, stuff gets done

i just gotta get the email address of the CEO of FTL and may he will give me some discounts :lol:

I haven't won any raffles since the summer time. I'm about to start with the bribes. Lol

Last edited:
I Just Got a call from FL near me won my raffle for the whites and my girl won her pair from a local spot... so all i gotta worry about is tacklin the reds in the morning, and i taught her enough to help me cop online she pretty much knows what to do and type in so im happy

You guys think there will be any pairs storing of the white infrareds? I didn't feel like going out trying to do the raffles so I might just try online

White infrareds should be an easy cop. Walk in the store around noon and cop your size with ease. That's based off of how many pairs garden state and Willowbrook have. I'll be shocked if ya tell me they instantly sold out.

I would wait until 6 or whatever time raffle winners have to claim their shoes and then check out the stores. I know people saying these aren't going to go fast but for these between menlo and woodbridge i got 7 tickets in and only got 1 call. Idk if everyone will pick them up but they might be accounted for first thing

White infrareds should be an easy cop. Walk in the store around noon and cop your size with ease. That's based off of how many pairs garden state and Willowbrook have. I'll be shocked if ya tell me they instantly sold out.
I'm not sure. I entered 5 raffles and got no calls.

I entered two and got a call for both :lol: this was at GSP and Willowbrook, not sure about other locations. If you were my size I could've helped you out because I'm not picking either pair up.

Didnt I tell you I wasn't gonna win **** at gsp :lol: not even bamboo xx8s.

My luck transferred to everyone else in this thread :smokin

I entered two and got a call for both :lol: this was at GSP and Willowbrook, not sure about other locations. If you were my size I could've helped you out because I'm not picking either pair up.
You doing that with red 6's too?

I'll pick em up! If u got infrared 23

White infrareds I'm passin on

C'mon guys, you know me better than that :lol:

I was talkin bout the white ones.

So I'm out to eat with my girl and some friends and I get a call from FTL freehold mall saying hello we pulled your ticket for the infrared( I'm halfway out my seat) white ones. (Sat back down) lol. Oh well atleast I finally won a raffle in my life

What's up njers , I ended getting 11 tix from GSP n got no damn Calls wtf lol. I might go to HOH in Harlem cause it's no raffle there. Might go the old school way n camp

Back
Top Bottom