NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Hey guys, just got my raffle ticket from flight 23 , gammas I never got a pair n wasn't paying resell, not a big line n it's going on til 7 only. They also had the white 6s , they also had the white n red 5s n 4s

Earlier in the day I was at GSP n they had the white 6s , wtf that's BS cause I got a raffle n never got a call n they had lots of sizes just there. I got a pair with my sis military discount.

Question for the people, I'm thinking about letting my Bel Air 5s go ... Now 5s are my favorite Jordan, but i feel like i fell for the Bel Air hype with those LOL even got a damn Jordan shirt to match :rofl: . Just curious should I keep them, will I regret it later? I'm on the fence cause they're still DS and I have no intentions of even wearing them as of yet.
What size???

i saw them on twitter, that they restocked at HOH GSP and Willow, and im sure its been cleaned out by now

speaking of twitter, anyone have some good follows for the NY/NJ area in terms of deals, restocks release dates etc?

Question for the people, I'm thinking about letting my Bel Air 5s go ... Now 5s are my favorite Jordan, but i feel like i fell for the Bel Air hype with those LOL even got a damn Jordan shirt to match :rofl: . Just curious should I keep them, will I regret it later? I'm on the fence cause they're still DS and I have no intentions of even wearing them as of yet.

Lmao keep em their goin for $500 DS now what you think they goin for in say 5-10 years ?

keep em and decide in the summer time, when you can make a better decision

all this snow, is making some of us go crazy

350 is the going rate locally, which ive been trying to find myself.

i saw them on twitter, that they restocked at HOH GSP and Willow, and im sure its been cleaned out by now

speaking of twitter, anyone have some good follows for the NY/NJ area in terms of deals, restocks release dates etc?

I guess I was a day early with the info I text'd you about yesterday :lol:

:lol: in this case #teamTOOearly

I kinda want them All Star KD 6s now that I've seen them in person :smokin ... anybody come across an 11/11.5 :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom