NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

also, anyone who had the assistance for the pack, can you post that success screenshot? just want to see if i was 100% successful

Any of y'all know if grail status is legit I missed out on the 9s tryna snatch those up
I believe they are..but you should be able to score them for under 220 on facebook, usually people just want a quick $20-30

I'm starting a custom strapback company based out of NYC. Maybe I'll swing through with some samples, it would be nice to hear your opinion, ******** and check out some hats for future collections.

LMAO CHILL PAPI I WAS ON MOBILE

I ALWAYS READ THEM LIKE HE'S YELLING lol

******* Kith canceled my Bleecker order, bastards. Anyone been in store? Curious if they have stock.

Well i originally tried to pay with card, it didn't go through, so I did paypal, hopefully I get 4 pairs? 
laugh.gif

@agsz  your bank account lookin a lil like mine
laugh.gif
 minus the recent sneaker purchases
mean.gif
. Got screwed outta the baron 1s

If these 4 Kobe's only release in Milan, this will be very disappointing. Kobe never shows love to Lower Merion except that 1 Kobe 7 CW. Most likely will be at the Vault Nike store in LA, and 21 Mercer tho.

my friend got two, I believe size 10. I only use this account for buying/selling shoes, I don't believe in banks :smokin
Lol. I ordered from sobesoles preorder $195 and they never updated my tracking info from "electronic shipping info received". Then today they sent me the cancellation email refund smh. Took them over a week so I missed the shoe palace restocked

Lol. I ordered from sobesoles preorder $195 and they never updated my tracking info from "electronic shipping info received". Then today they sent me the cancellation email refund smh. Took them over a week so I missed the shoe palace restocked
You should be able to get barons for under $200 no problem honestly. An "add to cart" service gave me 2 free slots, one for 5Lab3, one for Baron 1s, and they failed both times..beginning to think those ATC services are not too successful at all and claim they fill 100% of their orders which is BS..had I not tried to double up on both, I wouldn't have gotten either due to them failing.

Back
Top Bottom