NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

just last week.. had to post it :lol:

Wowwww, looks like lunch at all of my ex GF's mom's tables "jaja". I'm a fool for Spanish/latin women, black girls too but nobody can cook like a Spanish chic. :smokin I love Spanish food tho. That chorizo and Chicharron looks slammin.

Wowwww, looks like lunch at all of my ex GF's mom's tables "jaja". I'm a fool for Spanish/latin women, black girls too but nobody can cook like a Spanish chic.
smokin.gif
I love Spanish food tho. That chorizo and Chicharron looks slammin.
it comes with a defibrillator as one of the sides

Team Filipino lol

Majestic ur not dj majestic are u?

Sisig In jc ain't bad but mama finas >>> all
nah man.. you mean dj mahjestik right?  half filipino half german dude? he's actually a really good friend of my cousin's. you know him?

The Pinos DEEP in here, but I love ya tho :lol: .. just waiting for one of ya to toss a brother an alley oop with one of ya beautiful Pina sneakerhead females and we'll be BFFs :smokin :smokin

nah man.. you mean dj mahjestik right?  half filipino half german dude? he's actually a really good friend of my cousin's. you know him?

Ya, he used to dj with one of my boys

The Pinos DEEP in here, but I love ya tho :lol: .. just waiting for one of ya to toss a brother an alley oop with one of ya beautiful Pina sneakerhead females and we'll be BFFs :smokin :smokin

U don't want that, cuz it's not costing u kicks, Filipino chicks want that Gucci n Louis everything :lol:

I love my mamis tho and my southern sisters as well :lol:

@SoleGlow - I've got a closet full of Gucci/Louie/Prada so toss me that no look between the legs Jamal Crawford alley oop bruh :lol:

Rican here :smokin

Spanish women :evil:

But they crazy :wow: :smh: :lol:

Word I feel u , wifey dominican[emoji]128557[/emoji]

I'm actually might try to cop her , her 1st pair of Jays lol the 11 lows Sat , cause they're girly, she only has a few running sneakers n LOTS of Shoes

Ya, he used to dj with one of my boys
U don't want that, cuz it's not costing u kicks, Filipino chicks want that Gucci n Louis everything
laugh.gif
oh word thats wassup. your boy isn't jay malari is it?

remember the days of "tag names"?  well, back in the day i was deemed the tag name majestic by my classmates for reasons unbeknown to me.. only to find out my cousin's friend's dj name was the same.. only spelled differently. oh well, i just stuck with it. not like im creating a brand or anything lol

I love my mamis tho and my southern sisters as well :lol:

@SoleGlow - I've got a closet full of Gucci/Louie/Prada so toss me that no look between the legs Jamal Crawford alley oop bruh :lol:

:lol: man at my age, everyones all wifed up

oh word thats wassup. your boy isn't jay malari is it?

remember the days of "tag names"?  well, back in the day i was deemed the tag name majestic by my classmates for reasons unbeknown to me.. only to find out my cousin's friend's dj name was the same.. only spelled differently. oh well, i just stuck with it. not like im creating a brand or anything lol

ya murdah! us filipinos are all related :lol:

By way of Vietnam here wifey rican, love spanish food but the sodium levels in sazon give me a headache at my old age.

Rican here :smokin

Spanish women :evil:

But they crazy :wow: :smh: :lol:
I'm Mexican. But when ppl see me they don't believe it. I get either Rican or Italian all the time. And I'm 6'0. I know I'm tall for a Mexican lol.
Brazilian women tho>>>>>>>
My girl is half black and half Rican so I I feel you there. I got the best and worst of both worlds

I'm Mexican. But when ppl see me they don't believe it. I get either Rican or Italian all the time. And I'm 6'0. I know I'm tall for a Mexican lol.
My girl is half black and half Rican so I I feel you there. I got the best and worst of both worlds
yes Brazilian chicks are smoking but sooo crazy.  Simply put that's why i love the ironbound.

Someone needs to plug me in with the middle easterners lol their women are beautiful.

roll.gif

i'm a 6'0 filipino. tall for my people as well 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom