NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

can anyone give me an idea about how hectic it might be over at the jackson outlets? i don't wanna drive and hour and change just to strike out...

thanks in advance.

Can't blame you I'll let you guys know how it's looking once I get inside I'd be surprised if they even had enough for half the line

Jackson is out of control

Spot is officially blown

B-Grade Black Toes 1's FSR, Penny Shooting Stars pack scattered sizes were at both, and then i saw fire red v's at paramus in just a couple sizes

Jersey Gardens was dead they probably still have them since absolutely nobody knew about it, in fact dude from Paramus sent me over there so i could get my size 13. If anybody is looking for a 12 for what i bought it for pm me looking to help a jersey head out since i got what i needed.

Jersey Gardens was dead they probably still have them since absolutely nobody knew about it, in fact dude from Paramus sent me over there so i could get my size 13. If anybody is looking for a 12 for what i bought it for pm me looking to help a jersey head out since i got what i needed.
Hook it up lol

I hate packs just give me what I want and split it up, that drives me nuts when Nike does that. I understand why they do it but as a consumer it sucks.

Jackson is out of control

Spot is officially blown
Lol tell me how my aunt ended up goin this morning just for the outlets and noticed the line. So she hopped in and bought my cousin a pair of black toes. She said ppl were outside tryin to sell their pairs for $350!

Lol tell me how my aunt ended up goin this morning just for the outlets and noticed the line. So she hopped in and bought my cousin a pair of black toes. She said ppl were outside tryin to sell their pairs for $350!
doubt anyone sold em at that price considering non b grade are supposedly going for $250-275

Back
Top Bottom