NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

So how u guys feeling bout 14th release ? I want those cigars
I went to tsxc 2 weeks ago , I copped the unkle sb DS always wanted those bad boys, copped the the Carmine's GSP raffle n Passaic had the yeezy foams for retail with a 30 dollar nike/jordan purchase last sat ...... Other than that waiting on June 14

Need those WTKDs. Also gonna try for Cigars. Anyone got info on anything up in Bergen county/North jersey?

Who's copped from FTL at Deptford mall? Is there usually a long line? What time do ppl start coming thru? Trying to get the demin 1s and avoid cherry hill

Kinda off topic but I'm just waiting for HOH to open up at oxford valley. They usually do some store restocks when there's a HOH grand opening right?

Last edited:
If it's anything like the HoH openings at Menlo & Bridgewater, they'll only "restock" whatever was released while they were closed.

Mercer reopening ya'll already know I'm #1,2,3 over there. The three merceteers

Just gonna try my luck with raffles at garden state and willowbrook..don't think menlo or woodbridge are doing raffles either

Not sure. My guess is yes though.
please tell me your not really camping on a maybe mercer sneakier than a thief in the night there big news is prob some wack *** website or something lmaoo there def gonna be sneaky about the opening IMO

laugh.gif
 mercer gonna be hell tomorrow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom