NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

It Wasn't Confirmed That We Were Getting It The Way Nike Does It Is .. Every Store Puts In Their Bids For Pairs .. Once Shipments Start Going Then We Can Grab Extra Pairs .. With Limited Releases Its Harder To Do That So We Just Grab Our Few From Every Store Probably Why You Saw My Name On That Box At Bridgewater We Get A Few Pairs From Every House Of Hoops On Releases & Whenever We Inquire Them .. Sorry About That Though Ill Be Sure To Keep You Posted On Everything .. As Of Now The Early Sneakers We Have In Stock Are Fresh Prince Of Bel Air 5s Lebron 11 Parachute & The Away & The 3Lab5s .. 
You don't have a Nike account do you?

You don't have a Nike account do you?
When there's a limited release and you strike out, part of it is due to Borris (and others like him) who admitted to stocking shelves by using several HoHs as a personal warehouse. More power to him for setting up his connects, but I personally can't support that when he's basically my competition every Saturday morning.

amen!  i know i asked like 3-4 times and never got a response.
It Wasn't Confirmed That We Were Getting It The Way Nike Does It Is .. Every Store Puts In Their Bids For Pairs .. Once Shipments Start Going Then We Can Grab Extra Pairs .. With Limited Releases Its Harder To Do That So We Just Grab Our Few From Every Store Probably Why You Saw My Name On That Box At Bridgewater We Get A Few Pairs From Every House Of Hoops On Releases & Whenever We Inquire Them .. Sorry About That Though Ill Be Sure To Keep You Posted On Everything .. As Of Now The Early Sneakers We Have In Stock Are Fresh Prince Of Bel Air 5s Lebron 11 Parachute & The Away & The 3Lab5s .. 

How much are the Fresh Prince 5s?

I know when I was there, dude said those 3Lab5s were $700/800 :wow: :x

How much are the Fresh Prince 5s?

I know when I was there, dude said those 3Lab5s were $700/800 :wow: :x
For that price :smh: that's a big no no

When there's a limited release and you strike out, part of it is due to Borris (and others like him) who admitted to stocking shelves by using several HoHs as a personal warehouse. More power to him for setting up his connects, but I personally can't support that when he's basically my competition every Saturday morning.
If that's the case then I probably wouldn't support it either just because a store gets some pairs from connects through HoHs. I agree with you on that I can't support the guy making it harder for me to cop my kicks

He said it wasnt confirmed he was getting it the way Nike does it which would imply they he buys from Nike no?

Last edited:
He said it wasnt confirmed he was getting it the way Nike does it which would imply they he buys from Nike no?
He might buy from Nike, but that doesn't mean he has access to the limited stuff. He said it himself.

So how is he getting kicks these early when he said he picks up kicks from HoH? None of the early released kicks he mentions have been shipped out yet. Grey Market? :nerd:

Somebody shed some light on this because I'm seriously confused :lol:

So how is he getting kicks these early when he said he picks up kicks from HoH? None of the early released kicks he mentions have been shipped out yet. Grey Market? :nerd:

Somebody shed some light on this because I'm seriously confused :lol:
I was thinking grey market too, i can order a pair of thermals for like 300 right now. That is the only way possible, unless he has a connect at nike. May be he does, no one really knows, but i do get upset he is sort of monopolizing the sneaker game like that dude that bought sixty pairs of cg 11's and posted it on youtube.

I was thinking grey market too, i can order a pair of thermals for like 300 right now. That is the only way possible, unless he has a connect at nike. May be he does, no one really knows, but i do get upset he is sort of monopolizing the sneaker game like that dude that bought sixty pairs of cg 11's and posted it on youtube.

I haven't seen the fear pack or bel airs on any of the GM sites. I have seen the thermal foams.

NO I DON'T HAVE A NIKE ACCOUNT & I DO NOT DO GRAY MARKET EITHER .. WITH KNOWING THE RIGHT PEOPLE ANYONE CAN OBTAIN PAIRS OF EARLY'S FOR A REASONABLE PRICE WE HAPPEN TO HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP TO NIKE WHERE AS THEY SENT US A PAIR OF CAROLINA 4'S THE SAMPLED PAIR & THE SAMPLED PAIR OF 3 LAB 5'S UNFORTUNATELY EVERYONE DOES NOT HAVE THAT KIND OF CONNECTION I'VE BEEN SELLING SNEAKERS FOR YEARS I HAVE BEEN THAT ******* WHO'S WENT TO THE MALL & TAKEN EVERY SINGLE PAIR WHILE THERE WAS A CAMP OUT LINE BEHIND ME 
laugh.gif
 YES WE STILL DO THAT FROM TIME TO TIME BUT ONLY ON THE MORE LIMITED RELEASES. BUT FOR THE MOST PART WHERE RELEASES ARE CONCERNED WE TRY TO GET THEM EARLY SORRY .. PLEASE DONT HATE ME 

NO I DON'T HAVE A NIKE ACCOUNT & I DO NOT DO GRAY MARKET EITHER .. WITH KNOWING THE RIGHT PEOPLE ANYONE CAN OBTAIN PAIRS OF EARLY'S FOR A REASONABLE PRICE WE HAPPEN TO HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP TO NIKE WHERE AS THEY SENT US A PAIR OF CAROLINA 4'S THE SAMPLED PAIR & THE SAMPLED PAIR OF 3 LAB 5'S UNFORTUNATELY EVERYONE DOES NOT HAVE THAT KIND OF CONNECTION I'VE BEEN SELLING SNEAKERS FOR YEARS I HAVE BEEN THAT ******* WHO'S WENT TO THE MALL & TAKEN EVERY SINGLE PAIR WHILE THERE WAS A CAMP OUT LINE BEHIND ME 
laugh.gif

YES WE STILL DO THAT FROM TIME TO TIME BUT ONLY ON THE MORE LIMITED RELEASES. BUT FOR THE MOST PART WHERE RELEASES ARE CONCERNED WE TRY TO GET THEM EARLY SORRY .. PLEASE DONT HATE ME 

"I HAVE BEEN THAT ******* WHO'S WENT TO THE MALL & TAKEN EVERY SINGLE PAIR WHILE THERE WAS A CAMP OUT LINE BEHIND ME" - And you think that's funny? I highly doubt you've gotten "every pair" unless you went to 21 mercer. For your sake I hope someone doesn't take a screen shot of this and put it on social media.

Well you just lost every customer you could have had in this thread, lol.

Last edited:
Yeah that's no bueno, what's ur problem, u don't respect the ppl camping? I'd never do that even if I has the opportunity

I'm just not sold on the fact that he "knows" someone who gets him releases almost 3 months early. I dunno maybe he does? I won't say he didn't somehow meet someone and formed some kind of relationship that allows that Nike rep to sell him kicks early. They must be really tight bc it seems something like that can get a rep fired. Maybe I will check him again if I'm ever up that way but I'm retail or bust for now. It's just easier and I feel better knowing 100% my kicks are authentic and I don't have to go over them with a fine tooth comb to check for grey market indications.

Last edited:
well i mean my business will carry on with our without the customers off of here .. my point wasn't to show off or act like i was better then anyone the point was to show that every single shoe is 1000% authentic .. if you read what i said previously .. i said i used to .. i do not take every shoe from 1 store anymore i get my pairs from multiple stores . either by people camping for me or just through the store managers themselves .. we're not a retail store because we do not buy sneakers under retail & i have bills to pay at the end of the day so prices are pretty firm .. my connection through nike is way more then just a nike rep .. but my information on that stops right there .. ive been collection for a while now .. & thats what ive done in the past .. am i proud of it yes because it made me successful is that ****** up to do yes but im pretty sure if you could put yourself in the same situation & make what i used to make by doing that anyway .. im tired of being the bad guy in this thread so if you have a chance & your not completely turned off by this conversation stop by we'd love to have you if not god bless & have a great day 

You weren't the bad guy until you starting posting all that nonsense. You don't wanna be in that situation don't put yourself there. I'm a business owner and I would NEVER talk to potential customers how you just spoke to this thread. Apparently dude wasn't too far off from accessing your customer service when he came in and was brushed off and ignored. You keep talking to people like that with the whole "well business will go on regardless" mentality and eventually it won't go on. Countless people read these threads, it's essentially public information. idk fam, you can do whatever you want but I would considering changing my ways if I were you.

I was considering buying from you weekly if your prices were decent and I didn't have to deal with camping or lines. I have 10 or 15 good close friends that buy sneakers, I've been telling them about your shop. What do you think I'm gonna tell them now? I'm sure everyone in here has a group or circle of friends that buys, word of mouth goes a long way and one satisfied customer will happily tell other people about his purchase.

Last edited:
You weren't the bad guy until you starting posting all that nonsense. You don't wanna be in that situation don't put yourself there. I'm a business owner and I would NEVER talk to potential customers how you just spoke to this thread. Apparently dude wasn't too far off from accessing your customer service when he came in and was brushed off and ignored. You keep talking to people like that with the whole "well business will go on regardless" mentality and eventually it won't go on. Countless people read these threads, it's essentially public information. idk fam, you can do whatever you want but I would considering changing my ways if I were you.

I was considering buying from you weekly if your prices were decent and I didn't have to deal with camping or lines. I have 10 or 15 good close friends that buy sneakers, I've been telling them about your shop. What do you think I'm gonna tell them now? I'm sure everyone in here has a group or circle of friends that buys, word of mouth goes a long way and one satisfied customer will happily tell other people about his purchase.
& that i agree with i was simply promoting the business & giving some information that most sneaker boutiques or businesses wouldn't you guys took it to an extreme level of arrogance that i tried not to indulge in. i got in it a little more & ended up being a target i guess that's my fault on my behalf & i do apologize for it .. & critique goes a long way & ill make sure you keep what you have said in mind. the point of me saying business will go on is just a matter of factuality we've been doing really good here & i'm not trying to ruin that on nike talk because of little disagreements .. someone was put in a bad predicament & was excused by that "hopefully" due to my apology as for the rest of the people on this thread i cannot vouch for you try to do something positive for yourself & because of peoples perceptions of your wording they'll never quite understand the realization in your words i hope everyone doesn't think bad about our store & does appreciate what we've tried to do here but you cant please everyone as a business owner yourself you should know that .. yes you can aim to but its pretty much impossible 

Borris ima be straight up you are one sketchy dude who is mad shady, wouldn't be surprised if you run out of business because the way you type I can just imagine how you are in real life. 

Does anybody know of some good sneaker spots to check out in South Jersey? I am going on vacation tomorrow for a week and want grab a few pairs of kicks before I go back to school. I'll specifically be in the Cape May/Wildwood Area. Thanks guys.

Does anybody know of some good sneaker spots to check out in South Jersey? I am going on vacation tomorrow for a week and want grab a few pairs of kicks before I go back to school. I'll specifically be in the Cape May/Wildwood Area. Thanks guys.
I don't know the area but hit a mall there. You will find something like some AMs to at least hold you over until you can go around the places u know.

Not much down here, check around though maybe you'll find a come-up, hit up the Hamiltion Mall they got a (Kicks USA, Footlocker, and Footaction) also there's a Villa in Atlantic City.

Back
Top Bottom