NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

roll.gif

Ill tell ya'll the secret though. Just show up to the store, wait until ppl leave. Find tht sexy employee, blow her a kiss and youll automatically win. Yall can even end up with a gf if u play your cards right
laugh.gif
Sounds like me & you need to link up regardless of a raffle,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
fosho holr at me!  
nthat.gif
​Haven't had that true piff in years everyone bout that sour...Vermilyea used to be my spot when i was young and dumb and anywhere off Dyckman for that matter.  A couple close calls made me realize my ******** *** should stay outa the heights

fosho holr at me!  :nthat: ​Haven't had that true piff in years everyone bout that sour...Vermilyea used to be my spot when i was young and dumb and anywhere off Dyckman for that matter.  A couple close calls made me realize my ******** *** should stay outa the heights

:lol: same here, used to hit those spots faithfully until I found Boston George & Diego :rofl: ... I don't even mess with the stuff dudes on the street pushin, especially not that knockoff "loud" :x I call that stuff "HUSH" :rofl: ... PM me your math and we'll definitely link up soon, I hope you can hang!!!

Also guys hit some bad luck now. Got on the wrong bus to willowbrook :smh:

Got to figure out how the hell to get there properly now :smh:

Also guys hit some bad luck now. Got on the wrong bus to willowbrook
mean.gif

Got to figure out how the hell to get there properly now
mean.gif
where you at ill come scoop you we can run to wb i was thinking of seeing if they had unclaimed pairs anyway.  holr if interested

No clue right now. I'll figure out where I'm at once I get off this bus.

I got lucky. The bus I went to took me to the Wayne transit station which is right next to willowbrook but seperated by highways. Now I just wait for a bus to willowbrook which hopefully won't take too long

I got lucky. The bus I went to took me to the Wayne transit station which is right next to willowbrook but seperated by highways. Now I just wait for a bus to willowbrook which hopefully won't take too long
nice can you ask if they are going to fcfs unclaimed pairs or re raffle.  thanks dude

nice can you ask if they are going to fcfs unclaimed pairs or re raffle.  thanks dude
I will. They'll probably just tell me there won't be any left without a concrete answer. Especially since I'm picking up a pair :lol:

Also, this mall looks weird with ppl in it :lol:

I feel a different vibe with these nj ppl

Yea I'll be there. If I don't I doubt it'll go to you if that's what u were thinking :rofl:

I'm chillin at willowbrook charging my phone b4 I head back to the city.

haha, just thinking if i should make the trip tonight or tomorrow morn for unclaimed pairs at gsp

thinking since the pickup time is 10p, they would do the raffle in the morning

I'm thinking about getting into SBs but have no idea where to shop for them. Can anyone recommend anywhere in South/Central NJ?

Thanks for replies in advance!

I'm thinking about getting into SBs but have no idea where to shop for them. Can anyone recommend anywhere in South/Central NJ?

Thanks for replies in advance!
Branded Skate Shop in Long Branch is known to get QS/GR's, nothing really down here in south unless I'm unaware of it.

the inflation is starting to really piss me off, I'm considering selling some while I can get the most for em..the last few pairs I want are just outa my range nowadays

Back
Top Bottom