NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Yes we will & honestly im not sure because im not sure how many pairs we're getting & how much we're paying per box .. it will gaurrented be the best price around though we try to go as close to box as possible if we pay retail every shoe
i guess you guys arent going to know until saturday about fear 5s and pricing?

if you know before then, please let us know, as i would make that trip, if reasonable.

thanks

we also have sample lebron 9 elites the china's & the volts lebron arnold palmer the reverse yeezys .. a wide selection of gr's & quick strikes 

Yes we will & honestly im not sure because im not sure how many pairs we're getting & how much we're paying per box .. it will gaurrented be the best price around though we try to go as close to box as possible if we pay retail every shoe
i guess you guys arent going to know until saturday about fear 5s and pricing?

if you know before then, please let us know, as i would make that trip, if reasonable.

thanks
So does that mean Borris is the guy who shows up at FTL on Saturday morning minutes before it opens, skips the line, and then walks out with an FSR?

I am in like 7 raffles for this fear pack. Man I hope I win at least 1 pair of 3s or 4s. Those 5s are a long shot so I'm not getting my hopes up... Although they are the hottest pair.

They get heat in East Brunswick? I thought that's where sneakers go to die.
Uh...yeah...EB sucks...don't go there!! Lmao :smile: that's my spot bc of that mentality. They don't get every release but I always check. I have gotten true blue 3s, grapes, fire red 4s and stuff like that. They usually get GRs. The footlocker & champs this time had no fear pack kicks but footaction when I called said they had "only 3s". SAME EXACT KID that said this gave me my tickets for the 3s and 4s. Haha he even tried to direct the convo by saying "you here for the threes?". Lol thankfully i saw the 4 sign up sheet on the counter before he put it away. Smh hope he put my ticket in the box bc those 4s are fire.

Interesting. Don't worry. I'm not your competition. The only JB purchase for me this year was the toro 4s and it will probably stay that way for the rest of 2013.

Just curious, how deep was the sign up sheet for the 3s and 4s at EB?

Interesting. Don't worry. I'm not your competition. The only JB purchase for me this year was the toro 4s and it will probably stay that way for the rest of 2013.

Just curious, how deep was the sign up sheet for the 3s and 4s at EB?
Looked like 4 pages deep. Bridgewater was like 7 deep on Tuesday. Lol

So does that mean Borris is the guy who shows up at FTL on Saturday morning minutes before it opens, skips the line, and then walks out with an FSR?
oh yeah that guy who goes to GSP, the tall white guy? That's y I stopped copping from that mall, corrupt security and employees. If ur gonna sell a FSR to a guy at least do it out the back smh. Not in front of guys that have been lined up all night

Last edited:
Smh I hope dude was joking about this :smh: he said he got the call from willowbrook mall too

Hung over... lol

Really not in the mood to camp anywhere tonight. Gonna go reseller or pass on the V's.

Makes no sense to me either but I would've capitalized on that, especially if they were the 5s .. pretty much $225 no tax
sad, but i would also pay 50 bucks for that ticket - probably up to 75 just so i can get the 5s for less than 250

ill probably try and trade some bred 11s or try and get the 3s and do a trade plus cash for em

Back
Top Bottom