NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Anyone ever done the raffle process at the FTL in Newark or EO? If so can you give me some feedback on how it is? This is my first time really doing this cuz I usually think its a waste and hassle but I really want these concord lows

I would rather go to the mall too. It's so hard to go to those smaller shops unless you have a connect who can hook you up with a pair.

Anyone ever done the raffle process at the FTL in Newark or EO? If so can you give me some feedback on how it is? This is my first time really doing this cuz I usually think its a waste and hassle but I really want these concord lows

depending on what time you go to the mall, be prepared to wait in line, cuz the whole raffle process is stupid slow

I'm deadass contemplating spending $200 on these bishes...

I'd rather have that than concord lows.

Someone talk me out of it lol

yea way too much. i never paid over retail for roshes and never will. 

I wanted those...

But I refuse to pay past $50 for a pair of roshes.

Yeah Joey, put the drugs down bro :lol:

lol

go buy 3 pairs of roshes for retail and call it a day

I got lucky and got the "Yeezy" ones off a restock for retail. I honestly like these ones better than those tho. It just pisses me off paying almost 3x retail.

These are so dope, I'm willing to drop $150 no question, but $200?

And the crazy part is $175 is CHEAP as far as other listings go. Some are as high as $250.

Insanity.

guys do u know of any mom and pop video game stores that sell games early i rly want mlb 14 this weekend

guys do u know of any mom and pop video game stores that sell games early i rly want mlb 14 this weekend
gameland on the corner of montgomery and bergen in jersey city. i used to get all my games there early but i havent bought a game in years so i wouldnt know if they still do that

little display i put together i got the box at the container store they got all sizes of these kinds for cheap prices too what do you guys think? i like how it turned out

Last edited:
Wish I still knew. I had one guy my uncle knew in the Masonry Union that would be able to get some things before release or discounted electronics. I got 2 COD's for $40 each about 1 week before they released. Then a month later dude got arrested. Never found out why but I can only imagine
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Anyone get the j packs today?

I'm gonna try classic tomorrow, hopefully they still have a size 12

SNEAKERLOUNGE GOT THEM I BELIEVE

I ORDERED DA BLK/RED LOWS FROM PREMIER

YOOOO HOW MUCH ARE THOSE BOXES?

Yup ppl already lined up at champs in freehold mall waiting to claim pairs
EDIT: nvm they got shooed away. They gonna re raffle over here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom