NTers on your campus Vol. Is that what we really look like

Just know I'm in Phoenix
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Anyone at SDSU?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I've browsed NT at the design computer labs (Art major here) a couple times. There has to be some other NTers based off of the large Filipino population at the school 
laugh.gif

I used to go to SDSU but while i was there i didn't frequent NT as much so i wouldn't buy shoes. my money was allocated towards booze
laugh.gif

Alum. c/o 2010

Anyone at SDSU?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I've browsed NT at the design computer labs (Art major here) a couple times. There has to be some other NTers based off of the large Filipino population at the school 
laugh.gif

I used to go to SDSU but while i was there i didn't frequent NT as much so i wouldn't buy shoes. my money was allocated towards booze
laugh.gif

Alum. c/o 2010

Originally Posted by hassan16

danggg... went thru the whole thread and not one NT'er posted a school from NC

are there ANY NT'ers at UNC, NCSU, Duke, WSSU, WFU... hell college NT'ers ANYWHERE in NC?

laugh.gif
 I used to go to WSSU but im back in charlotte now i only knew one NT at SU

are there ANY NT'ers at UNC, NCSU, Duke, WSSU, WFU... hell college NT'ers ANYWHERE in NC?

laugh.gif
 I used to go to WSSU but im back in charlotte now i only knew one NT at SU

At WSSU now for grad school.  Went to ECU for undergrad.  My boy at ECU put me on NT in like 05, and another homie visited the site.  Both post less than me
laugh.gif

At WSSU now for grad school.  Went to ECU for undergrad.  My boy at ECU put me on NT in like 05, and another homie visited the site.  Both post less than me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by sreggie101

i see what you did there op...another rep your college thread in disguise...

Temple University
nerd.gif

is temple dangerous at night? Isn't the hood in da back door?

temple is very hood during the day, but more so at night. MAD students homes get robbed..sometimes with the students in them at gunpoint. 2 months ago before winter break, a few students got robbed at gunpoint in the middle of the day
30t6p3b.gif

North Philadelphia is Philly's $%%$
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
can't wait to graduate.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by sreggie101

i see what you did there op...another rep your college thread in disguise...

Temple University
nerd.gif

is temple dangerous at night? Isn't the hood in da back door?

temple is very hood during the day, but more so at night. MAD students homes get robbed..sometimes with the students in them at gunpoint. 2 months ago before winter break, a few students got robbed at gunpoint in the middle of the day
30t6p3b.gif

North Philadelphia is Philly's $%%$
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
can't wait to graduate.

Originally Posted by proto onslaught

Anyone at SDSU?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Alum. c/o 2010

nerd.gif

West Commons, Monday 9am come at me bros... 
laugh.gif

Anyone at SDSU?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Alum. c/o 2010

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

i met a niketalker in class. saw the red and black screen right in front of me in my asian american studies class, so i said wsup. think his name was NKEAIR.

i met a niketalker in class. saw the red and black screen right in front of me in my asian american studies class, so i said wsup. think his name was NKEAIR.

Originally Posted by simpliSD

Anyone at SDSU?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Alum. c/o 2010

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
I stay going to the Starbucks at West Commons. A bunch of my friends work there. If you see a Chinese guy in a black Supreme backpack looking completely out of it, it's probably me
laugh.gif
 Those long sleepless nights slaving away in the painting studios will do that.
The art department at SDSU 
pimp.gif
 many a night blasting electronic music in the studios and heavy drinking while finishing projects.

Back
Top Bottom