NTers on your campus Vol. Is that what we really look like

Originally Posted by simpliSD

Originally Posted by proto onslaught

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Anyone at SDSU?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I've browsed NT at the design computer labs (Art major here) a couple times. There has to be some other NTers based off of the large Filipino population at the school 
laugh.gif

Alum. c/o 2010

nerd.gif

West Commons, Monday 9am come at me bros... 
laugh.gif
I stay going to the Starbucks at West Commons. A bunch of my friends work there. If you see a Chinese guy in a black Supreme backpack looking completely out of it, it's probably me
laugh.gif
 Those long sleepless nights slaving away in the painting studios will do that.
The art department at SDSU 
pimp.gif
 many a night blasting electronic music in the studios and heavy drinking while finishing projects.

Originally Posted by hassan16

danggg... went thru the whole thread and not one NT'er posted a school from NC

are there ANY NT'ers at UNC, NCSU, Duke, WSSU, WFU... hell college NT'ers ANYWHERE in NC?

I just graduated from NC A&T in May '10. There are def other NTers there.... I know SJ Proto is out there in the 919 (but dude is like 30, so ge aint exactly a college kid)....Airant is also out in Charlotte.... NC on these boards hard...

Originally Posted by hassan16

danggg... went thru the whole thread and not one NT'er posted a school from NC

are there ANY NT'ers at UNC, NCSU, Duke, WSSU, WFU... hell college NT'ers ANYWHERE in NC?

I just graduated from NC A&T in May '10. There are def other NTers there.... I know SJ Proto is out there in the 919 (but dude is like 30, so ge aint exactly a college kid)....Airant is also out in Charlotte.... NC on these boards hard...

Originally Posted by Sid Nasty

i met a niketalker in class. saw the red and black screen right in front of me in my asian american studies class, so i said wsup. think his name was NKEAIR.
seems like it would have a higher NTer ratio than the average class, no shots fired

Originally Posted by Sid Nasty

i met a niketalker in class. saw the red and black screen right in front of me in my asian american studies class, so i said wsup. think his name was NKEAIR.
seems like it would have a higher NTer ratio than the average class, no shots fired

Originally Posted by paulp91

Borough of Manhattan Community College??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

can never tell whose a NTer or just a hypebeast sneakerhead in Manhattan though
eyes.gif

I don't go to BMCC. But I'm in the high school right next to you
grin.gif

Originally Posted by paulp91

Borough of Manhattan Community College??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

can never tell whose a NTer or just a hypebeast sneakerhead in Manhattan though
eyes.gif

I don't go to BMCC. But I'm in the high school right next to you
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom