NTers on your campus Vol. Is that what we really look like

WhatisLove wrote:

I'll be on the lookout for some at Boise State... probably the only one here though...
I held that school down solo for the past 4 years. There are definitely some good dudes out there. I'm up in Seattle now, will be back down their in March.....might see you on the courts for Friday noon ball.

I'm the Rec Centers all time leader in assists, they retired my cut off in the rafters
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

WhatisLove wrote:

I'll be on the lookout for some at Boise State... probably the only one here though...
I held that school down solo for the past 4 years. There are definitely some good dudes out there. I'm up in Seattle now, will be back down their in March.....might see you on the courts for Friday noon ball.

I'm the Rec Centers all time leader in assists, they retired my cut off in the rafters
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

i see what you did there op...another rep your college thread in disguise...

Temple University
nerd.gif

Temple University
nerd.gif

I had shouted out FGCU one time one the boards and a dude that goes there PM'd me and we chatted but never met him. Anyone else?

I had shouted out FGCU one time one the boards and a dude that goes there PM'd me and we chatted but never met him. Anyone else?

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Temple University
nerd.gif

is temple dangerous at night? Isn't the hood in da back door?

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Temple University
nerd.gif

is temple dangerous at night? Isn't the hood in da back door?

Back
Top Bottom