NTers, post your ghost experiences and weird stuff you have seen or have noticed...

Since Halloween is coming up I thought Id make this thread, im curious to hear some creepy NTer stories/experiences while they were growing up... If you got any stories about ghosts and unexplainable weird **** that had happened to you feel free and post up. :smokin I never really seen a ghost but my brother has...the only weird thing that happens to me is sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night feeling like my bed was shaking and vibrating... hasnt happened for awhile but I still want to know what that is... :nerd:

Aint seen no ghost but just get that feeling that someone is watching you when your alone in the crib. Feeling just comes out of nowhere, make the hair on you body stand up quick :frown:

I'll never forget this. Happened when I was younger. I woke up and couldn't move. I was laying on my stomache with my eyes open. I couldn't move, scream, or even blink. There was a small shadowy troll looking thing in the corner of my room. It had a hunch back and a huge nose. Picture drowsee from Pokemon but dark and manlike. It walked towards me very slowly making grunting noises and when ingot close I yanked my arm and got up and ran to my parents room. It disappeared when I got control of myself. Still shook about it. Got goosebumps typing this.

I'll never forget this. Happened when I was younger. I woke up and couldn't move. I was laying on my stomache with my eyes open. I couldn't move, scream, or even blink. There was a small shadowy troll looking thing in the corner of my room. It had a hunch back and a huge nose. Picture drowsee from Pokemon but dark and manlike. It walked towards me very slowly making grunting noises and when ingot close I yanked my arm and got up and ran to my parents room. It disappeared when I got control of myself. Still shook about it. Got goosebumps typing this.
Have you ever seen it again since this encounter?

Last edited:

Had somewhat of a similar experience to this a couple of months back. I woke up at around 4AM and I was lying on my left side. Whole body was numb and I couldn't move anything. Can't even scream for help. It's like you know you were screaming but nothing comes out of your mouth. All that time I had this feeling that I wasn't alone in the room. After that I kind of exhausted myself from it all and I kinda dozed off. Next thing I know I'm awake again and everything's back to normal.

It's just sleep paralysis. There was this one week where I experienced it almost twice a day. One of them felt so real. I felt a dip from the mattress in between my feet, like someone was stepping on it. I then felt my blankets slip away from me.

It's all cool tho. Once you learn how to control it, you find yourself staying in that state for a bit longer to see what happens next :nerd:

When I was about 5 or 6 we lived in Riverside, CA and I saw a troll like figure who used to creep around my back yard in the middle of the night and would come up to my window and just stare at you and then run off into the backyard and through a fence. I kept that to myself until I was about 20....For some reason I was talking about scary stuff with my sister and mom one night and I mentioned that to them and my sister freaked out. She apparently saw the same troll like figure creeping around the backyard on several occasions as well. She also said she saw him in her room one time sitting at her nightstand looking at her hair brushes. She asked him who he was and he looked at her then ran off right through the damn wall!! She never told a single person either up until we talked about some 15 years later. After we both told our stories our mom said that our grandma who was living with us at that house would see the same thing! She would tell my mom and dad but they never believed her. Still freaks me out to this day

It's just sleep paralysis. There was this one week where I experienced it almost twice a day. One of them felt so real. I felt a dip from the mattress in between my feet, like someone was stepping on it. I then felt my blankets slip away from me.
It's all cool tho. Once you learn how to control it, you find yourself staying in that state for a bit longer to see what happens next :nerd:

I've had sleep paralysis before plenty of times. This was different. Maybe it was but I think it wasn't. And to the guy that asked if I saw it again, no never, just that once

When I was about 5 or 6 we lived in Riverside, CA and I saw a troll like figure who used to creep around my back yard in the middle of the night and would come up to my window and just stare at you and then run off into the backyard and through a fence. I kept that to myself until I was about 20....For some reason I was talking about scary stuff with my sister and mom one night and I mentioned that to them and my sister freaked out. She apparently saw the same troll like figure creeping around the backyard on several occasions as well. She also said she saw him in her room one time sitting at her nightstand looking at her hair brushes. She asked him who he was and he looked at her then ran off right through the damn wall!! She never told a single person either up until we talked about some 15 years later. After we both told our stories our mom said that our grandma who was living with us at that house would see the same thing! She would tell my mom and dad but they never believed her. Still freaks me out to this day

Reminds of a story my friend told me after his grandad passed. He's aid after the funeral he and his mom stayed at his grandads house. He said he slept in his grandads bed.(bed he died in, couldn't be me.) he said a green hand came out of the wall and went back. Crazy stuff.

my crib is haunted on the real. lights flickering, random cold spots, sounds of ppl walking upstairs when everyone is downstairs. but the worst is specifically my bedroom. i've seen em. i'll go into detail when i get home

I was at church in mexico when i was 13 and suddenly the jesus christ statue started crying blood and the virgin mary picture burned. Probably the worst thing i ever saw ever since that day i never went back to mexico and parents told me that the devil was making frequent stops at that church

I was driving home from my girls house. took a different route home. 3am. completely sober.
Drove down a street and in the middle of the street was a shadow. no face, no features, but a form. looked like about the size of a 9-10 year old kid.
it saw my headlights and darted towards the sidewalk. got to the sidewalk and disappered.
I actually stopped my car (didn't get out) and looked around. nothing...
my wife saw a kid playing in my sons room when he was sitting in the living room at the house we currently live in.
nothing malevolent.

-J-

Reminds of a story my friend told me after his grandad passed. He's aid after the funeral he and his mom stayed at his grandads house. He said he slept in his grandads bed.(bed he died in, couldn't be me.) he said a green hand came out of the wall and went back. Crazy stuff.

crzy. a freind of mine told me a story when he seen a green headless being in his backyard. they were frozen in shock when they saw it and everytime they took a step back the ghost moved towards them. he and his sis stared at it for a bit then his parents came home and it disapeared.

One night, I woke up in a cold sweat and felt something pressing down on my thigh. **** was mad creepy.

Then when I was a kid, I'd have recurring nightmares where this lady would appear out of nowhere and I'd scream, but no sound would come out of my mind. I would usually die in these dreams. I'm a lucid dreamer, so I started waking myself up whenever I saw her.

One night I had a dram that me, my mom, and my sis came back from the grocery store and I was taking the detergent downstairs and the lady is just there chilling claiming to be a friend of my moms. My moms and sis come down the stairs and they start going towards her and then I get in between them and tell the lady off. I was literally screaming at this lady to get out of my house. That was the last time I saw her.

I never experienced anything personally, but i have aunt who claims that there are Gnomes in her home who constantly mess with her. I asked her if instead they might be ghosts and she said she personally has seen them. I still think shes trippin!

In all honesty ive been trippin lately... I was in my crib chilling and two seperate times within the hour i hear the gas on the stove turn on... So i chalk it up to there just being a defective stove maybe.

Then a couple of days later my mom gets a call saying that there was a gas leak at her house although she hadnt touched the stove once in two days. So gas was turned on in two different homes all in the same week with nobody touching anything

it's safe to say you all been having sleep paralysis

All i gotta say is stay away from Ouija Board.

played with one at my cousins old house in his living room after school when i was about 12, we put it back into the hallway closet because we didnt think it worked. his older sis ended up taking it after moving out. never really experienced anything but I always felt creeped out walking thru his hallway and near his living room after that. those areas had this weird vibe.. :smh:

Riverside? That wasn't a troll son. That was a tweaker...

-J-

I remember that my water faucet tunrened on in the kitchen, out of no where i had to be like 11 or something and me and my sis was watching tv when all of a sudden it comes on, it was weird because nobody was in there and the handle was moved to be turned on.

Back
Top Bottom