NTers taking Macroeconomics

I have a question for anyone using Aplia. I don't want to buy the book and Aplia for like $135 and my instructor said I can get the e-book included with the Aplia online for $90 but the description doesn't say if the e-book is included. Can ya'll help me out and let me know what's up? BTW it's Mankiw's Principles of Macroeconomics 5th Edition.

You don't have to buy the book. Aplia includes the text on the website from what I remember.

I had to use aplia last year, I just paid for aplia online and the textbook chapters were on the homepage. i dont think its supposed to be in the description it just comes with the course fees. you should be able to sign up for aplia and use it before the payment deadline though just so you can see if the online text is on there

Thanks I think I'll get the Aplia with the e-book. On another note do ya'll know where to get it cheaper than the price posted. I got that price from the Cengage website (publisher's website), so maybe not but if you can help it's appreciated.

^might be but its worth checking out, and aplia is online homework and stuff so you have to get it, even if you buy the hardback book

Aplia is a mother !%+@$*$ %@$!%.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Just bought Aplia last night SMH.

The homework is in Aplia so you HAVE to buy it but it does includes the e book.

Back
Top Bottom