nters that party vol. save my life tomorrow

so i'm gonna drive to a rave party tomorrow. it's my first time taking a molly, will it affect my cognitive ability to drive or will i be swervin?

I don't do drugs so I can't really help you...but here's a Trinidad James gif

tumblr_mdnolrOMWw1rvhq3go1_400.gif

If you kill yourself who cares, if you kill someone else I care

Be smart and not a moron

Take the molly and drive. That way it will be one less NTer for NationalTruckerDave to say "bring back the wait period."

Don't drive.

Being a danger to yourself is one thing, but being a danger to everybody else on the road is no joke.

Do you, just make sure it won't affect anybody else life.

Even if you don't care that you could be endangering the lives of others, you should at least be concerned with the increased number of police that will be patrolling the streets on New Years Eve. 

Maybe you should save a life and sit home and drink champagne and bang pots and pans with mom and dad

i took molly and drove but long after it wore off and i burned some. make sure you drink plenty of water.

A friend of mine drove while on ecstasy. While I don't condone such behaviour she did make it home ok. It's really your call. Just gauge your level to handle foreign chemicals vs how much you want to see tomorrow.

It's gonna be your first time taking a drug and you're thinking about driving? Slap yourself. I should smack the **** outta you. Kids these days.
:rofl: hell naw you ain't going to be good..I assume you'll have some drinks..maybe smoke? And your first time with Molly? Bro you ain't ready for that. Be safe before a one slaps the 5h1t outta you :lol:

I don't think driving off a Molly will alter your ability to drive unless your drinking liquor with it. But you better be safe. I'm just saying you'd hate to get raped or something.

Back
Top Bottom