NT'ers That Talk/Date or smash Asian Girls, Chime in ** Edit pic pg 13.**

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

this is a Mature thread

honestly how do some of yall grab them? i be like yooooooooo shorty is nice.. then i see some of them with a black dude i be how?

for example, i was in a club on thurs night.. seen a bad looking asian, walked up to her smooth and etc. didn't come at her hard or nothing.. it was two of them

Me: How Yall ladies doing.

Them: Were ok..

Me: how old are yall?

Them. Naw were ok..

i was like
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
alien.gif
at the same time..

I dont care for getting shut down at a club, from a girl or anything like that.. cuz i dont care.. its more fishes out there..

but just thought this would be an interesting topic to start off my day

is it because of my race? like damn

**gets ready for replies like **

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]YSN yadda yadda yadda.. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You ugly.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]blah blah blah[/color]

Cliffnotes:

seen two good looking asians,
I tried to holla.
i said how yall doing, she was like ok and asked for the age, they hit me with the im ok
and kept it moving.
Whew! Now that that's out of the way...

Fam, you gotta understand that chicks at the club are stuck up. 75% of them are "just tryna have fun" and "dance with my girls
tongue.gif
" It's why i stopped going to clubs.....after 1 time.

I guarantee you if you go to a more social setting, say a party or a bbq of some sort where there are fine wimenz of Asian descent that you like, you'll have a much better shot. Just for the record, I'm also Asian, but that doesn't really mean much to girls, especially if your game is on point. I usually have no issues in picking up numbers at parties, especially if a friend or what not has introduced me to said women. I will admit, there are Asian girls stuck up for no reason who may not want a brotha such as yourself...that's life. Not like you would wanna deal with a skeezer like that anyway.

By the way, also for the record, I hope you know what you'll be getting into is....

-a girl who will become somewhat  extremely needy after smashing
-a girl whose insecurity level far surpasses those of any other race (on average from what I know)
-a girl who probably can't dance (either she won't admit she will or she really can't...no rhythm...)
did you just really say, i dont go to clubs?
sick.gif
alien.gif
, chill im not saying that clubs are the best and are for everyone.. but thats where the females be..

but really though, im black, whats the chances of me catching an asian at one of my BBQ's?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

this is a Mature thread

honestly how do some of yall grab them? i be like yooooooooo shorty is nice.. then i see some of them with a black dude i be how?

for example, i was in a club on thurs night.. seen a bad looking asian, walked up to her smooth and etc. didn't come at her hard or nothing.. it was two of them

Me: How Yall ladies doing.

Them: Were ok..

Me: how old are yall?

Them. Naw were ok..

i was like
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
alien.gif
at the same time..

I dont care for getting shut down at a club, from a girl or anything like that.. cuz i dont care.. its more fishes out there..

but just thought this would be an interesting topic to start off my day

is it because of my race? like damn

**gets ready for replies like **

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]YSN yadda yadda yadda.. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You ugly.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]blah blah blah[/color]

Cliffnotes:

seen two good looking asians,
I tried to holla.
i said how yall doing, she was like ok and asked for the age, they hit me with the im ok
and kept it moving.
Whew! Now that that's out of the way...

Fam, you gotta understand that chicks at the club are stuck up. 75% of them are "just tryna have fun" and "dance with my girls
tongue.gif
" It's why i stopped going to clubs.....after 1 time.

I guarantee you if you go to a more social setting, say a party or a bbq of some sort where there are fine wimenz of Asian descent that you like, you'll have a much better shot. Just for the record, I'm also Asian, but that doesn't really mean much to girls, especially if your game is on point. I usually have no issues in picking up numbers at parties, especially if a friend or what not has introduced me to said women. I will admit, there are Asian girls stuck up for no reason who may not want a brotha such as yourself...that's life. Not like you would wanna deal with a skeezer like that anyway.

By the way, also for the record, I hope you know what you'll be getting into is....

-a girl who will become somewhat  extremely needy after smashing
-a girl whose insecurity level far surpasses those of any other race (on average from what I know)
-a girl who probably can't dance (either she won't admit she will or she really can't...no rhythm...)
did you just really say, i dont go to clubs?
sick.gif
alien.gif
, chill im not saying that clubs are the best and are for everyone.. but thats where the females be..

but really though, im black, whats the chances of me catching an asian at one of my BBQ's?
laugh.gif

I've dated, and as some of you say, "smashed", loved, and then learned from women of all races, and then from different ethnic groups. What Dirtylicious said is correct, but here is something else about Asian women I've noticed, and then all women in general, and it is the COMFORT factor.

Most YOUNG cats, when they roll up on a chick, will have that nervous energy going, making you feel as if you have to step harder toward a girl/lady. You speak to the chick in a fashion that makes YOU comfortable, but may make the lady VERY uncomfortable. The crap I hear from dudes trying to meet chicks on the streets, subway, busses, department stores, whereever, is downright comical.

"Yo' shawty wit' da' phatty, I see you!"

I heard this on 125th and Lenox just yesterday, as this guy said this to an attractive lady, who just so happened to be "White". She didn't know WHAT the hell he was talking about, and you could tell, as she then got very uncomfortable, then began to quickstep away from the group of five. Who knows, with an approach that makes HER comfortable, it may have gone another way.

In fact, I know this.

Comfort level is everything. With Asian women, especially if they are not accustomed to dating or dealing with men of another race or ethnicity, are very easily intimidated.

1. First, you must put yourself at ease, calm, then being able to recognize the signs, mannerisms and movements of the lady that you are interested in.

2. If she is uncomfortable, never approach any woman, no matter who or what she may be. If she does not know you, and you two are alone or in a public area, do not make any advances unless she gives the signal that she is okay with it.

3. The signal is eye contact. If this is followed by a smile, you are in. This is important, smile back, but do not drool or look to desperate, as it is up to you to mess it up, and many guys do! If she gets the feeling that you only what to know her due to her race or ethnicity, she may get turned off. If she makes eye contact then quickly turns away, you are out. If she does this, no matter what you say or do, you are only going to embarrass yourself, suggesting that she was right about not wanting to connect with you anyway. Give her the chance to look at you again, as maybe she is having issues making a decision. If she does not look back? It is over!

4. ALL WOMEN know as soon as they see you, if they are going to *give you some*. ALL of them do! You can "Mack" your behind off, but if she isn't feeling you, there is nothing that you can say or do, to make her want to get with you, and this is all about comfort. Some women are more comfortable with a "thug", some are more comfortable with "Mr. Nice guy", and it is up to you as to what you are trying to project. This is a rule across ALL races and ethnicities. People are most comfortable with what they are familiar with. With Asian chicks, unless you have mastered your own energy, especially if they are not familiar with the culture that you represent, you must be introduced by someone of their OWN culture, which is the signal that you are okay to deal with.

HOPE THIS HELPS
laugh.gif
!

I've dated, and as some of you say, "smashed", loved, and then learned from women of all races, and then from different ethnic groups. What Dirtylicious said is correct, but here is something else about Asian women I've noticed, and then all women in general, and it is the COMFORT factor.

Most YOUNG cats, when they roll up on a chick, will have that nervous energy going, making you feel as if you have to step harder toward a girl/lady. You speak to the chick in a fashion that makes YOU comfortable, but may make the lady VERY uncomfortable. The crap I hear from dudes trying to meet chicks on the streets, subway, busses, department stores, whereever, is downright comical.

I heard this on 125th and Lenox just yesterday, as this guy said this to an attractive lady, who just so happened to be "White". She didn't know WHAT the hell he was talking about, and you could tell, as she then got very uncomfortable, then began to quickstep away from the group of five. Who knows, with an approach that makes HER comfortable, it may have gone another way.

In fact, I know this.

Comfort level is everything. With Asian women, especially if they are not accustomed to dating or dealing with men of another race or ethnicity, are very easily intimidated.

1. First, you must put yourself at ease, calm, then being able to recognize the signs, mannerisms and movements of the lady that you are interested in.

2. If she is uncomfortable, never approach any woman, no matter who or what she may be. If she does not know you, and you two are alone or in a public area, do not make any advances unless she gives the signal that she is okay with it.

3. The signal is eye contact. If this is followed by a smile, you are in. This is important, smile back, but do not drool or look to desperate, as it is up to you to mess it up, and many guys do! If she gets the feeling that you only what to know her due to her race or ethnicity, she may get turned off. If she makes eye contact then quickly turns away, you are out. If she does this, no matter what you say or do, you are only going to embarrass yourself, suggesting that she was right about not wanting to connect with you anyway. Give her the chance to look at you again, as maybe she is having issues making a decision. If she does not look back? It is over!

4. ALL WOMEN know as soon as they see you, if they are going to *give you some*. ALL of them do! You can "Mack" your behind off, but if she isn't feeling you, there is nothing that you can say or do, to make her want to get with you, and this is all about comfort. Some women are more comfortable with a "thug", some are more comfortable with "Mr. Nice guy", and it is up to you as to what you are trying to project. This is a rule across ALL races and ethnicities. People are most comfortable with what they are familiar with. With Asian chicks, unless you have mastered your own energy, especially if they are not familiar with the culture that you represent, you must be introduced by someone of their OWN culture, which is the signal that you are okay to deal with.

HOPE THIS HELPS
laugh.gif
!

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

In fact, I know this.

HOPE THIS HELPS
laugh.gif
!
lol dropping knowledge, but i def agree with some points you said.. also with dirty..

always felt like i needed a connect to get onto asian girls. i have an asian freind that i used to work with but she quit a while back..

comfort has to be the most important thing.. if they aint comfy  they aint messign with you

and last but not least
smh.gif
at dude that holla'd at the white girl..

you aint grabbing non of them like that..  (esp the white girl )

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

In fact, I know this.

HOPE THIS HELPS
laugh.gif
!
lol dropping knowledge, but i def agree with some points you said.. also with dirty..

always felt like i needed a connect to get onto asian girls. i have an asian freind that i used to work with but she quit a while back..

comfort has to be the most important thing.. if they aint comfy  they aint messign with you

and last but not least
smh.gif
at dude that holla'd at the white girl..

you aint grabbing non of them like that..  (esp the white girl )

"fast" asian girls are like every other type of girl

good asian girls like its been said, COMFORT is the key

"fast" asian girls are like every other type of girl

good asian girls like its been said, COMFORT is the key

take advise from an asian dude. the typical girl of other races are more outspoken than the typical asian girl.
the fact that there a larger degree of open conversation will directly lead to greater rapport wit the chick. Then u got the asian girl who is typically shy, thus less rapport. so get in there by networking wit us haha

but lets be real, most of us are looking for that quick smash, so use some judgement, spot that azn girl who is dressed and acts like shes is more open minded to other races

what to look for (now that i think of it this cud apply to all girls)
- chills wit ppl of other races
- alot of makeup (traditional asian girls prefer the natural beauty look and every little makeup)
- CAN dance (most of them really cant... ROFL)
- very social
- that chick that that has you saying, *!* is that kimora lee?

even for asian dudes MOST of the time the girls gotta know u fairly well to go home wit u, good luck ppls

take advise from an asian dude. the typical girl of other races are more outspoken than the typical asian girl.
the fact that there a larger degree of open conversation will directly lead to greater rapport wit the chick. Then u got the asian girl who is typically shy, thus less rapport. so get in there by networking wit us haha

but lets be real, most of us are looking for that quick smash, so use some judgement, spot that azn girl who is dressed and acts like shes is more open minded to other races

what to look for (now that i think of it this cud apply to all girls)
- chills wit ppl of other races
- alot of makeup (traditional asian girls prefer the natural beauty look and every little makeup)
- CAN dance (most of them really cant... ROFL)
- very social
- that chick that that has you saying, *!* is that kimora lee?

even for asian dudes MOST of the time the girls gotta know u fairly well to go home wit u, good luck ppls

OP, you keep saying "HOW" well what I said was just telling you HOW. And your original post did sound like a scream for help bruh, before you edited the title. I'm trying to understand why you seemingly got offended by what I said and I almost said the same thing Dirty and others have said, with the exception of the internet part.  My advice or whatever you wanna call it isn't only directed to you anyway.  

I wasn't saying LOOK for help on the internet, I'm saying look to meet girls through the internet. With Asian girls sometimes they respond better to "different" guys if they get to talk to you for a while before actually meeting face to face.

OP, you keep saying "HOW" well what I said was just telling you HOW. And your original post did sound like a scream for help bruh, before you edited the title. I'm trying to understand why you seemingly got offended by what I said and I almost said the same thing Dirty and others have said, with the exception of the internet part.  My advice or whatever you wanna call it isn't only directed to you anyway.  

I wasn't saying LOOK for help on the internet, I'm saying look to meet girls through the internet. With Asian girls sometimes they respond better to "different" guys if they get to talk to you for a while before actually meeting face to face.

Back
Top Bottom