NT'ers That Talk/Date or smash Asian Girls, Chime in ** Edit pic pg 13.**

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

The second question out of your mouth was how old are you?

I was thinking the same thing.That's not a good second line after the introductions are made

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

I was thinking the same thingThat's not a good second line after the introductions are
Seriously though. Who asks people, and girls in particular how old they are?

I was thinking the same thingThat's not a good second line after the introductions are

YO you guys are analyzing what i said too serious.. it was a spur of the moment thing, like i stated previous times..

its not that serious, i just wanted to make a post too keep working going, and just share laughs with NT.. some of the NT'ers that replied actually gave some good responses..

I dont go to every new girl i meet and my second line is "how old are you guys" it was just a reaction thing.. nothing more..

YO you guys are analyzing what i said too serious.. it was a spur of the moment thing, like i stated previous times..

its not that serious, i just wanted to make a post too keep working going, and just share laughs with NT.. some of the NT'ers that replied actually gave some good responses..

I dont go to every new girl i meet and my second line is "how old are you guys" it was just a reaction thing.. nothing more..

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

For sure, but just remember girls in general don't like being asked about age. My advice if you want to know is hit them with the whens your bday

For sure, but just remember girls in general don't like being asked about age. My advice if you want to know is hit them with the whens your bday

Tru.. most women dont like being asked there age, but awwww well

"on to the next one more fishes in the sea
girls are like buses miss one
next 15 one coming. "

Tru.. most women dont like being asked there age, but awwww well

"on to the next one more fishes in the sea
girls are like buses miss one
next 15 one coming. "

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

I seeing the irony. Dudes on NT, bagging on Asian guys
eyes.gif
. And yet, they fiending for an Asian girl like it's nobody's business especially after the Asian Girl appreciation post was set on lock. 
grin.gif

Sure like all folks, preferences go a long way and unfortunately it ain't just Asian chicks who like "White dudes." It's white privilege, that they could tap any race if they want, given how the world works.
1. Where is the irony? Last time I checked a female was different than a male

2. Classic Asian stereotype: Worship the white man. (ie my girl's grandparents, and all their little friends they play Mahjong with every sunday with)
I thought that type of Asian thinking stopped after the 90s?

3. People aren't hanging out with Asian guys just to pull women. Stop it. Well black people aren't as far as I know.

Anyway, your entire post was nonsense and could have been summed up in a few sentences.

"Asian girls are a little more "trapped" in their own community due to their  upbringing. You have to change your style up, approach with caution"

-The Juice
1) The irony of this thread and the racial climate on NT. OJ, you know exactly what I'm talking about. Of course a female is definitely different from a male. But you mean to tell me it's appropriate to be nice to one gender of an ethnic race and openly criticize another? Come on now... that's asinine.
2) It's not a classic Asian stereotype. It's not the type of thinking that has stopped it's the value of male hierarchical image within our society, especially American society. The last time I checked Hollywood trying to not de-masculinize the Asian Male, was when the Korean guy in Lost had a pivotal leading role. Everything else is martial arts this, dancing that, timid little Asian man that couldn't do jack 
indifferent.gif

3) Did you just read this thread in this entirety? "Ayo, NH lemme who wants to be my Asian homie so I can slide in with an Asian chick or two?" Out of here, with that nonsense, pfft.

It wasn't nonsense and the only reason why I formatted my post in that matter. Because of the way OP and a few others intentions were in terms of getting at a particular race. If I did this thread about a white/latina/black (especially black) it may have been a different story. I'm all for interracial dating but from the way a lot of you guys put it, it's like a temporary conquest since dating Asian women are such an enigma 
laugh.gif

grin.gif
1.) Um no its completely normal. Black people for years have been making jokes about white guys, and banging white chicks on the side. The issue is with the men, not the women.

2.) *ehh nvm*

3.) They were joking.

Also the REAL enigma is Indian females, and Arabic females. I think dudes on NT have 0 game, that is the ONLY reason they can not pull an Asian chick.

-The Juice

eyes.gif
. And yet, they fiending for an Asian girl like it's nobody's business especially after the Asian Girl appreciation post was set on lock. 
grin.gif

Sure like all folks, preferences go a long way and unfortunately it ain't just Asian chicks who like "White dudes." It's white privilege, that they could tap any race if they want, given how the world works.

2. Classic Asian stereotype: Worship the white man. (ie my girl's grandparents, and all their little friends they play Mahjong with every sunday with)

3. People aren't hanging out with Asian guys just to pull women. Stop it. Well black people aren't as far as I know.

Anyway, your entire post was nonsense and could have been summed up in a few sentences.

"Asian girls are a little more "trapped" in their own community due to their  upbringing. You have to change your style up, approach with caution"

-The Juice
1) The irony of this thread and the racial climate on NT. OJ, you know exactly what I'm talking about. Of course a female is definitely different from a male. But you mean to tell me it's appropriate to be nice to one gender of an ethnic race and openly criticize another? Come on now... that's asinine.
2) It's not a classic Asian stereotype. It's not the type of thinking that has stopped it's the value of male hierarchical image within our society, especially American society. The last time I checked Hollywood trying to not de-masculinize the Asian Male, was when the Korean guy in Lost had a pivotal leading role. Everything else is martial arts this, dancing that, timid little Asian man that couldn't do jack 
indifferent.gif

3) Did you just read this thread in this entirety? "Ayo, NH lemme who wants to be my Asian homie so I can slide in with an Asian chick or two?" Out of here, with that nonsense, pfft.

It wasn't nonsense and the only reason why I formatted my post in that matter. Because of the way OP and a few others intentions were in terms of getting at a particular race. If I did this thread about a white/latina/black (especially black) it may have been a different story. I'm all for interracial dating but from the way a lot of you guys put it, it's like a temporary conquest since dating Asian women are such an enigma 
laugh.gif

grin.gif
1.) Um no its completely normal. Black people for years have been making jokes about white guys, and banging white chicks on the side. The issue is with the men, not the women.

2.) *ehh nvm*

3.) They were joking.

Also the REAL enigma is Indian females, and Arabic females. I think dudes on NT have 0 game, that is the ONLY reason they can not pull an Asian chick.

-The Juice

eyes.gif
grin.gif

-The Juice
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

2.) *ehh nvm*

3.) They were joking.

-The Juice

1) I'll agree to disagree. I don't want to turn this into a spiteful racial thread gone down the spiral.
2) Aight, I'll drop it.

3) 
grin.gif
, I'm sure they were. 

So, how are Indian (You mean Native American Indians or Asian Indians) and Arabic females an enigma? Last I check they weren't that difficult to date or get along with...?

eyes.gif
grin.gif

-The Juice
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

2.) *ehh nvm*

3.) They were joking.

-The Juice

1) I'll agree to disagree. I don't want to turn this into a spiteful racial thread gone down the spiral.
2) Aight, I'll drop it.

3) 
grin.gif
, I'm sure they were. 

So, how are Indian (You mean Native American Indians or Asian Indians) and Arabic females an enigma? Last I check they weren't that difficult to date or get along with...?

1. Find a way to turn Asian.
2. Get introduced by a friend of theirs. 

3. Be friends first. Of all the races, Asians are the ones that do the least friend-zoning. If you get to know them and they like you, things can get poppin'.

4. Go to an ivy league school and be smart, successful, rich, etc. 
laugh.gif

And just keep in mind that a bunch of Asians (Chinese, Japanese, Korean) are first generation Americans, and their parents might not be down for them to date outside their race. Asian parents are judgmental and conservative as hell. I have friends whose parents would literally scream/lecture at them if they even think of dating outside their race. It sucks, but that's the truth.

1. Find a way to turn Asian.
2. Get introduced by a friend of theirs. 

3. Be friends first. Of all the races, Asians are the ones that do the least friend-zoning. If you get to know them and they like you, things can get poppin'.

4. Go to an ivy league school and be smart, successful, rich, etc. 
laugh.gif

And just keep in mind that a bunch of Asians (Chinese, Japanese, Korean) are first generation Americans, and their parents might not be down for them to date outside their race. Asian parents are judgmental and conservative as hell. I have friends whose parents would literally scream/lecture at them if they even think of dating outside their race. It sucks, but that's the truth.

indifferent.gif

You have obviously never been black and tried to date an Arabic female or an Asian Indian. If you aren't famous/rich....it ain't happenin. Trust me.

-The Juice

indifferent.gif

You have obviously never been black and tried to date an Arabic female or an Asian Indian. If you aren't famous/rich....it ain't happenin. Trust me.

-The Juice

eyes.gif
grin.gif

-The Juice
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

2.) *ehh nvm*

3.) They were joking.

-The Juice

2) Aight, I'll drop it.

3) 
grin.gif
, I'm sure they were. 

Well with Arabic women.. Not ALL but the majority dont date outside their race because they are basically looked down upon and kicked out by their family. But if they do date outside their race, 95% of the time its wit ha white guy

eyes.gif
grin.gif

-The Juice
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

2.) *ehh nvm*

3.) They were joking.

-The Juice

2) Aight, I'll drop it.

3) 
grin.gif
, I'm sure they were. 

Well with Arabic women.. Not ALL but the majority dont date outside their race because they are basically looked down upon and kicked out by their family. But if they do date outside their race, 95% of the time its wit ha white guy

indifferent.gif

You have obviously never been black and tried to date an Arabic female or an Asian Indian. If you are famous/rich....it ain't happenin. Trust me.

-The Juice
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

For someone believing such nonsense. Obviously, I'm not black but I do have black friends dating said ethnicities. They're neither rich nor famous... so how you supposed that happened?

indifferent.gif

You have obviously never been black and tried to date an Arabic female or an Asian Indian. If you are famous/rich....it ain't happenin. Trust me.

-The Juice
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

For someone believing such nonsense. Obviously, I'm not black but I do have black friends dating said ethnicities. They're neither rich nor famous... so how you supposed that happened?

indifferent.gif

-The Juice
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

-The Juice

indifferent.gif

-The Juice
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom