NT'ers That Talk/Date or smash Asian Girls, Chime in ** Edit pic pg 13.**

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Fresh...if you bag can a Hispanic woman how do you have problems scoppin an Asian one?

Lost I am.

Asian girls are the hardest to get, son.
Hispanics are probably one of the easiest.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Fresh...if you bag can a Hispanic woman how do you have problems scoppin an Asian one?

Lost I am.

Asian girls are the hardest to get, son.
Hispanics are probably one of the easiest.

If an Asian/Indian/Arab requires that much extra work and effort and on top of that there may be racial undertones as to why they don't date blacks, then there is no reason to simp up to them. They aren't special and don't deserve special treatment.

If an Asian/Indian/Arab requires that much extra work and effort and on top of that there may be racial undertones as to why they don't date blacks, then there is no reason to simp up to them. They aren't special and don't deserve special treatment.

nerd.gif

2qtic7b.jpg

2uhvl1i.jpg

You gotta be tall, white, and geeky to get 'em. I was running errands, at three diff. spots, and all I seen was those car show model-type Asian girls w/ Ichabod Crane-lookin' dudes. Not white btw, and I can't even bag my own girls....DANG!!!

You gotta be tall, white, and geeky to get 'em. I was running errands, at three diff. spots, and all I seen was those car show model-type Asian girls w/ Ichabod Crane-lookin' dudes. Not white btw, and I can't even bag my own girls....DANG!!!

I'm Mexican and I had a Chinese chick, and she came up to me first at a party. All I had to do was not mess things up by asking her age off the back
tongue.gif

I'm Mexican and I had a Chinese chick, and she came up to me first at a party. All I had to do was not mess things up by asking her age off the back
tongue.gif

well im black and living in toronto im surrounded by asians and have dated a few myself so i can reiterate some knowledge. like someone said is a girl is only attracted to a certain race then its already an automatic L. but for those that are more open you need to have an in,which would be a mutual friend of hers, helps so much in easing you into talking to her,plus she will know that youre safe to talk to. and like others have said, filipino girls tend to love black guys so you should try for that first.

also watch out for the friendly type. most asian girls are extremely friendly and while you might think you are making progress with one,she will prolly see you as a friend, even if you take her out to dinner or chill at her place, its hard at times to tell if shes feeling you if shes the shy type and waiting on you to make the first move, the NT classic whip it out method will prolly scare her away though.

anyways, all in all, the easiest way to make friends with some asian dude, maybe that real good asian baller that every gym has, or that ugly !*% asian girl in one of your classes, she prolyl has a connect to a whole lot of good looking friends. and living out east aint no disadvantage, i see asians girls with black dudes all the time, you just gotta have the right approach. you in for a treat though, asian girls have the smoothest and softest skin ever
pimp.gif

well im black and living in toronto im surrounded by asians and have dated a few myself so i can reiterate some knowledge. like someone said is a girl is only attracted to a certain race then its already an automatic L. but for those that are more open you need to have an in,which would be a mutual friend of hers, helps so much in easing you into talking to her,plus she will know that youre safe to talk to. and like others have said, filipino girls tend to love black guys so you should try for that first.

also watch out for the friendly type. most asian girls are extremely friendly and while you might think you are making progress with one,she will prolly see you as a friend, even if you take her out to dinner or chill at her place, its hard at times to tell if shes feeling you if shes the shy type and waiting on you to make the first move, the NT classic whip it out method will prolly scare her away though.

anyways, all in all, the easiest way to make friends with some asian dude, maybe that real good asian baller that every gym has, or that ugly !*% asian girl in one of your classes, she prolyl has a connect to a whole lot of good looking friends. and living out east aint no disadvantage, i see asians girls with black dudes all the time, you just gotta have the right approach. you in for a treat though, asian girls have the smoothest and softest skin ever
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by Mag1c12783

nerd.gif

2qtic7b.jpg

2uhvl1i.jpg
Although id do a lot of things to bag an Asian girl. I would definitely pass on this one. No disrespect.

Man, you Nters are never satisfied
grin.gif

13341_1274583351483_1436936997_30777369_5947149_n.jpg

Anywayz, If you really looking for Asian girl, you gotta come out to the bay.  I've been around to NYC, Chi-town, VA, etc and Bay Area Asian girls are by the far the most open to other races.  As long as you got a lil bit of game and are respectful. 

Back
Top Bottom