#NTLA 2014 Summit #1 : Bowling, March 1st, 2014 6:05PM - NOW CLOSED. NO NEW GUESTS.

Body is ready

Add yourself to the RSVP list sir. I don't think I have you on there...

I started rolling out a not with important information. Check your Private Messages and Twitter Messages. Please don't post it since it has my and Darell's cell phone numbers

Everyone should have gotten the memo. If you didn't just send me a message and I'll get it to you.

The condoms are going to be FCFS. We have so many people that I don't even have enough LOL. Really didn't expect to have this problem. I'm going to limit it to the first 25 people. If you sent me a payment this doesn't apply to you.

didnt think i would ever have to do this but i have to close this off. theres way too many maybes , so much that i cant get a good tally on who is and who isnt going. i called today to ask about adding more lanes and we cant unless we break up the group.

so if you wanted to go, sorry. if youre not on the list but messaged me or hit me up on twitter let me know now.

if you didnt hit me up then registration is closed. sorry.

Please come to the bowling alley between 5:30-6 so i can get a good head count of who is going to be able to bowl. if anything ill split the group and get more lanes if that's the vote. the earlier you come and check in with me the better chance you have of bowling.
The top scores 1-5 will have first dibs on the RIF.LA gear. if you dont bowl you will still get a raffle ticket.

if you dont want to bowl. thats fine too. just come chill and get cake

Last edited:
I'll try and not to get faded by the time I get there. I'll be the Mexican with the backpack. Big Chivas logo on it.

PLEASE don't call me chiva, I love my birth given name too much.

It's Miguel btw lol

My regret to inform you guys that the condoms are not going to get here on time. They have been "shipping" since February 8th. From what I gather they for stuck in Utah. Then trojan was backed up with orders. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom