NTPI. Let's kill all the fakes on ebay.ph!

guys, i need some help. this is my first time to buy shoes online from rmkstore.com. i have questions.

1. are they legit?
2. did some of you have experience buying from them? how was the item?
3. i don't have a paypal account, but allowed to pay through Western union? is this ok?
4. will they ship it free? or do i have to add extra for shipment?

TIA! sorry.. newbie questions
smile.gif

if you dont have paypal try to ask one of your friends who has one help you out. it would be easier and safer for everyone concerned instead of western union

Originally Posted by karlopb

guys, i need some help. this is my first time to buy shoes online from rmkstore.com. i have questions.

1. are they legit?
2. did some of you have experience buying from them? how was the item?
3. i don't have a paypal account, but allowed to pay through Western union? is this ok?
4. will they ship it free? or do i have to add extra for shipment?

TIA! sorry.. newbie questions
smile.gif
To answer your questions:
1. All the items are legit from rmkstore (been ordering from the since 2008);
2. Items i've ordered from them was fresh, same as what you get from NP/NS stores;
3. If they would allow western union that's ok (just keep in mind that FOREX from paypal or western union is much higher than current exchange rate); and
4. Rmkstore does not ship for free, they have an additional $21 to $25 shipping, they also have combined shipping if you'll order more than 1 item.

Additional note: they ship Express Mail Service with Tracking Number, so if you're lucky, EMS will ship your item to your doorsteps or to your local post office and you pay just PhP40. If you have a slip and it indicates that you'll go to the Pasay Post Office, just be ready to pay Customs Fees.

Hope this helps... Correct me if im wrong on something...
wink.gif

I just find it rude kung yung seller answers yes or no lang  thru text  pag nag tanong ka
laugh.gif

She's using a lot of pba players as well as artistas to sell some kicks... SMFH... Pubicity..

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Originally Posted by mahommieian

Question sir. is this gal legit? has anyone deal with her before?

http://www.facebook.com/meimack1987

it is legit, she is also a FAMOUS & LEGIT RESELLER.

SMH at those mark ups.

btw, afaik, she also operates Chups Shop.

yup.. I asked about the true blue sandals.. she said coming soon and the price..tantananan....6,000Php
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TB sandals from footlocker is only $64.00? when I asked her is it because of the tax & shipping she did answer yes but I think shes angry.. One of the fb resellers sell TB sandals for only 4,000Php.. but 6,000Php SMH

Originally Posted by Yagbolz

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Originally Posted by mahommieian

Question sir. is this gal legit? has anyone deal with her before?

http://www.facebook.com/meimack1987

it is legit, she is also a FAMOUS & LEGIT RESELLER.

SMH at those mark ups.

btw, afaik, she also operates Chups Shop.

yup.. I asked about the true blue sandals.. she said coming soon and the price..tantananan....6,000Php
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TB sandals from footlocker is only $64.00? when I asked her is it because of the tax & shipping she did answer yes but I think shes angry.. One of the fb resellers sell TB sandals for only 4,000Php.. but 6,000Php SMH
roll.gif

i think inclusive na sa shipping yung tax sa customs (like johnny air cargo)
and i also doubt she pays tax to BIR

imo, the "tax and shipping" excuse is cliche. i also believe she gets most of her items below "retail" price.

^yes its legit.. and for the cool grey 11.. its a good price, but i think you can find a better deal for them..
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom