NTPI. Let's kill all the fakes on ebay.ph!

fake.. fugazi.. shape is waaay off.. looks like a banana.. plus check sellers other items.. gucci tennis shoes for 3k? 
roll.gif
 seems a bit too good for me.. HTH

Originally Posted by Cyclops1024

Originally Posted by lugzzy

fake.. fugazi.. shape is waaay off.. looks like a banana.. plus check sellers other items.. gucci tennis shoes for 3k? 
roll.gif
thank you  sir... i also noticed the shape. 
happy.gif
"..You will notice the sockliner, it's white..Authentic CDP taxis  is black.."

Originally Posted by lucasscott2369

Originally Posted by Cyclops1024

Originally Posted by lugzzy

roll.gif
thank you  sir... i also noticed the shape. 
happy.gif
"..You will notice the sockliner, it's white..Authentic CDP taxis  is black.."
i see... thank you sir. appreciate the info. 
smile.gif

the lebrons look a bit off for me, if you are planning to get them i think sw market market has it or other outlets on discount

Originally Posted by chichoi

the lebrons look a bit off for me, if you are planning to get them i think sw market market has it or other outlets on discount
thanks mate! i cant contact SW Market2 tru their landlines.

The guy sells a lot of variants or unreleased colors of the lebron 8's. Definitely selling fake shoes and sells it way over the retail price for fake shoes
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. Check your friendly neighborhood Quiapo or Greenhills fake shoes seller for proper prices for fakes
laugh.gif
! And the description of 50% off and factory over runs for his shoes just to trick people when all he's selling are fakes
tired.gif
. Shame on you vee26shop
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
!

Originally Posted by EMM23

The guy sells a lot of variants or unreleased colors of the lebron 8's. Definitely selling fake shoes and sells it way over the retail price for fake shoes
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. Check your friendly neighborhood Quiapo or Greenhills fake shoes for proper prices for fakes.
laugh.gif
super fake.. not worth adding these fakes to your collection.. i kinda like ur pics on the sneaker showcase thread msgt16..
smile.gif

Thanks for the heads up.
smile.gif
The pics of the AM2011 caught my attention, but once I saw the pics of the other shoes, I was like.
sick.gif

Any here bought some pre-order kicks from AIR-RANDY.COM? this guy pre-sale AJ11 CONOCORDS. or any here bought from RMK.STORE? are their kicks legit?
some heads has doubt with AIR RANDY. Its a 50/50 comment. TIA!

^ i think air randy sells legit stuff.. but there are some B-grades that gets mixed up with some of his stocks.. i think that when you get your shoes early.. most specially when you buy online.. there's a chance you might get B-grades cuz you wont get to inspect the shoes.. best thing is to inspect. have the item your buying in your hands before you buy.

Back
Top Bottom