NTPI. Let's kill all the fakes on ebay.ph!

those true blue's are legit...
smile.gif

i think the ball in in the jumpman logo should be alligned on the space betweek 2 & 3...

Originally Posted by glitch008

Originally Posted by Ballistic

are these too good to be true? 10K for Space Jams? cheapest so far in ebay.ph

http://cgi.ebay.ph/BNEW-A..._211?hash=item3efda53a64

I'm leaning towards FAKE.
-Tag on the tongue should be aligned to the 3rd lacehole
-Cut of the patent leather is off.
thanks for the opinion. just had a clarification with the seller.. turns out pics are from google only since he is selling for a friend and does not actually own the shoes.
will give it the benefit of the doubt.. 10K looks good for Space Jam.

are these too good to be true? 10K for Space Jams? cheapest so far in ebay.ph

http://cgi.ebay.ph/BNEW-A..._211?hash=item3efda53a64

I'm leaning towards FAKE.
-Tag on the tongue should be aligned to the 3rd lacehole
-Cut of the patent leather is off.
thanks for the opinion. just had a clarification with the seller.. turns out pics are from google only since he is selling for a friend and does not actually own the shoes.
will give it the benefit of the doubt.. 10K looks good for Space Jam.
Don't do it unless he can give you tagged pics of the legit shoe. Or better yet do a meet-up with the seller and see the shoe for yourself then do a legit check.
Better be 100% sure or else you'll be sending 10k down the drain.

you should ask for pics of the actual shoes with tags of the seller's ebay id and the date today just to be sure man! 10k is still a huge amount to just let go off... or better yet do meet ups so that you can inspect the shoes for yourself....

just my thoughts...

muhkang bogus, sent a message to the seller pero muhkang pics taken from the net lang to, sayang ganda pa naman

thanks for the heads up reigillm! though some details from the pics shout 'FAKE':
1. the 'jumpman jam' on the tounge doesnt align wit the 3rd lacehole.
2. theres no space between the '23' at the heel part.
3. the color of the sole is suspect.

Originally Posted by superswag

thanks for the heads up reigillm! though some details from the pics shout 'FAKE':
1. the 'jumpman jam' on the tounge doesnt align wit the 3rd lacehole.
2. theres no space between the '23' at the heel part.
3. the color of the sole is suspect.
don't get me wrong but the picture in his lists look legit but he ships a different pair, a pair that has a white insole, black checkered plastic at the sole(yes its not carbon fiber its plastic) and the label on the box is wack! (white/white MOON), thin round laces. but hey the soles are pretty icey, still its fake. dont buy from that guy. he dont reply to my cousin's messages. the price to good to be true.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

^He can raise a dispute for that. It's gonna be a pretty long process but it's worth the try. Although, there's no assurance that he can get a refund (especially if the pic presented by the seller is fake, but you still bought it believing that it's authentic).

It's better to try than leave it down the drain. Just my 2 cents.

^He can raise a dispute for that. It's gonna be a pretty long process but it's worth the try. Although, there's no assurance that he can get a refund (especially if the pic presented by the seller is fake, but you still bought it believing that it's authentic).

It's better to try than leave it down the drain. Just my 2 cents.

yup we're trying...But the seller wont reply...
mad.gif
...and yeah my cousin was just hyped...
laugh.gif
...that's what happen to hypebeast
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom