NTPI. Let's kill all the fakes on ebay.ph!

Originally Posted by foullaw

Guys, this is not from ebay. But did anyone of you contacted electronicshop69? They are selling AJs of different model at 4k. Unbelievable, ha! http://sulit.com.ph/2317349
I asked the seller to e-mail me tagged picts. but I received the same picts. in her listings, "SHE" won't do meet-ups too, I say bogus.
nerd.gif

Super suspicious.
smh.gif
The audacity of this seller is astounding, pretty stupid excuses for the low prices to boot. I say stay waaay clear of this one.

Stay clear, the seller is selling a Jordan Anniversary XI for only P4k. Sent me photos of a legit pair but was not tagged and it has a receipt for $150. Could be stolen photos.

Price is way too good to be true unless they are stolen goods but then again, who wants to buy stolen goods. AVOID!!

whoa.
eek.gif
dude must be sniffin glue or something. In the interest of the thread though, those do look legit.

The heel fabric and the shape is off. I say fake. And the price is too good to be true, seller has multiple pairs pa in varying sizes.

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

The heel fabric and the shape is off. I say fake. And the price is too good to be true, seller has multiple pairs pa in varying sizes.

thanks sir..

Back
Top Bottom