NTrs with Fat or Muscular Legs what Jeans you rockin???

i actually recently copped some nudies that fit good......all the pairs i had before were too tight but they def have some fits that are baggy enough foranyone.

sugarcane

acne moc raws fit decent, got two pairs of these recently

definitely gotta try em on in person to be sure tho....maybe mess around with the sizing a little

i aint fat but im only rockin these:

2iqbz9u.jpg

apc ns

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by King Beef

Originally Posted by King Beef

Levis 514

I can never find the 514'a in my length. . How do they fit you?
Not too baggy, not too slim..fit perfect. i'm 5'11 220 and wear a 38x30

Yea I can never find 38x36

36?
eek.gif
how tall are you man
laugh.gif
6'6 maybe 6'6 1/2

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

2iqbz9u.jpg

apc ns
whats the name of these APCs?

apc was just recc to me in the high end thread too, how long you been wearin those? they look better with age right?

What gives that skinny look really is in the width of jeans in the calves.
I am nto really sure what "big" thighs/legs means but mine measure 20" around on the thickest part and the 511's, 514's and H&MSliqs fit me well.

This is the H&M Sliqs, fits well on me without the skinny look because it isn't too narrow in the calves area.

30x30 Levis 514's, again no skinny look because it is straight leg, calves aren't thight at all.
p111.jpg

In comparison, here's a 30x30 in Levis 511, has a skinnier look because the calves are more tapered.
j110.jpg

Just keep in mind, denim stretches so if you want it to fit right, chances are you'd have to suffer and wear jeans that are tighter than usual the firstcouple of times until it stretches to a point where it fits you just right. So even if it is skin thight in the thigh, as long as you can easily pull it up andsuch, then chances are it'll stretch an inch or so in the thigh and waist and fit much better once broken in.

the problem with raw denim is they fade bad and look +#%### if you wash them after every wear. Happened to me with some $200 nudies
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

2iqbz9u.jpg

apc ns
whats the name of these APCs?

apc was just recc to me in the high end thread too, how long you been wearin those? they look better with age right?

APC New Standards. Do NOT GET APC NEW CURES. I had them but sold them right after cause they were too tight
sick.gif
I been wearing for about 3 weeks. And yes, thejeans would look better with age. the sz will adjust to your body too so sz down about 2.

i wear alot of banana republic jeans, although i do have to "break them in" due to the fact that my massive quads dont fit properly in most jeans

the problem with raw denim is they fade bad and look +#%### if you wash them after every wear. Happened to me with some $200 nudies
mad.gif

Nudies are horrible compared to apc. the material is way too thin. and the whole point of buying raw denims is for the fade look
laugh.gif
dont wash them in thewashing machine, soak them. it'll be clean.

Originally Posted by RFX45

What gives that skinny look really is in the width of jeans in the calves.
I am nto really sure what "big" thighs/legs means but mine measure 20" around on the thickest part and the 511's, 514's and H&M Sliqs fit me well.

This is the H&M Sliqs, fits well on me without the skinny look because it isn't too narrow in the calves area.

30x30 Levis 514's, again no skinny look because it is straight leg, calves aren't thight at all.
p111.jpg

In comparison, here's a 30x30 in Levis 511, has a skinnier look because the calves are more tapered.
j110.jpg

Just keep in mind, denim stretches so if you want it to fit right, chances are you'd have to suffer and wear jeans that are tighter than usual the first couple of times until it stretches to a point where it fits you just right. So even if it is skin thight in the thigh, as long as you can easily pull it up and such, then chances are it'll stretch an inch or so in the thigh and waist and fit much better once broken in.
From my point of view all 3 pairs are on the skinny side. They'd be way too tight on me for my liking.

wawa i agree but the levi 514 pics is ok to me an a lot of ppl have recc. that style.

i got big legs for my size 5'9" 150lbs
22" thighs, 15" calves

501s fit right. i got a pair of 32x32 that's loose at the waist (i'm a 30), fitted on the thigh, a little loose on the calf
also got a 30x32. tight in the thighs, fitted (but not skinny-like) in the calves

i can't even get my calves into 514s

This is what I rock (WR Billy flare)

nyzsll.jpg

15hfiuf.jpg

Used to be heavy into TR, just getting into WR ( These are the only ones I have right now)
iqk4ck.jpg

BTW - I've had both APC NS (blue, and black), Nudies, and Dior 19cm....Too tight

If you are going the raw denim route along with APC's look into Naked & Famous, RRL and Ande Whall

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

I never understood why dudes would want to look frail in those super-skinny jeans...
smh.gif

the frail/unhealthy look was in for 09'....I wonder what 2010 has in store....

Double J's salty salty his jean game comparable to Jordan's.

I'm not skinny or fat....in the middle...

When I weighed 240 I would wear Levis 569's....42x34

But now I'm like 205 I wear 514's 38x32 ( I could fit a 36 but I like room in the waist )

514's FTW! I got like every wash...

RED FLAG good looks for the info, yea im heavy/was into TR but im tryna look at other things.

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

This is what I rock (WR Billy flare)

nyzsll.jpg

15hfiuf.jpg

Used to be heavy into TR, just getting into WR ( These are the only ones I have right now)
iqk4ck.jpg

BTW - I've had both APC NS (blue, and black), Nudies, and Dior 19cm....Too tight
those look ....... terrible

btw wr is justin timberlake's denim line in case you didn't know

diors come in 21 cm, try those?

apc's come in rescues, those are baggier than ns

nudies have a ton of diff fits

Never measured my quads but my squat is 425.

Diesels are by far the most comfortable best fitting jeans out there.

Back
Top Bottom