NTrs with Fat or Muscular Legs what Jeans you rockin???

I brought this back up because I didnt want to make a new thread...the question is the same but what about for raw denim? I like the way 559's fit.

nerd.gif

I bought a pair of Levis 520 from Urban Outfitters, I love the way they fit. Looks like a discontinued style because I can't find any other colors or Ican't find the same pair anywhere online anymore.

I might be biased because I work for them, but Old Navy nd Banana Republic Jeans are pretty good for me. I choose the loose thigh-straight leg type.

Levi's are good for me too.

Originally Posted by Hannybee

I might be biased because I work for them, but Old Navy nd Banana Republic Jeans are pretty good for me. I choose the loose thigh-straight leg type.

Levi's are good for me too.

YNS

Is it me or is Levi's lengths ridiculuous. I got a pair of 34x30 length is perfect.

Got a few pairs of 34x30 levis, the length is almost unbearable, it goes ~1-2 inches past my heel. It really isn't work it to hem OR taper them though.Just pisses me off.

i like the fit of the levi 569's (loose straight) i have never liked my jeans to be "tight".... at all

im a bigger dude btw (pause) 6'3 240 with bigger legs

It's either/or my dude, either you're doing it on purpose, or too stupid to understand to just click once. I'd hate to be the second.

I'm 6'2 and 223 and i have been goin with:

Gap Jeans..very underrated and the quality is very good..
Levis 559 Relaxed Straight fit
Levis 505 Regular fit (these jeans are very nice on)

I wear a 38x32 btw sometimes 36x32

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by King Beef

Levis 514

I can never find the 514'a in my length. . How do they fit you?
Not too baggy, not too slim..fit perfect. i'm 5'11 220 and wear a 38x30

Damn i tried the 501 but they didnt work for my thighs... im 5'11 220 also and also rock the 38x30

Ima try the 514's...

Lately ive been using Ralph Lauren jeans... they fit me right...

Any info on some black jeans? Ive been looking for black jeans for a while but all i ever find are the 501s but they no good.

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

Levis 514

I can never find the 514'a in my length. . How do they fit you?
Not too baggy, not too slim..fit perfect. i'm 5'11 220 and wear a 38x30

Damn i tried the 501 but they didnt work for my thighs... im 5'11 220 also and also rock the 38x30

Ima try the 514's...

Lately ive been using Ralph Lauren jeans... they fit me right...

Any info on some black jeans? Ive been looking for black jeans for a while but all i ever find are the 501s but they no good.
Damn, I wouldnt go for the 514s if you ant fit the 501s. they fit tighter specifically on the thighs

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I'm 6'2 and 223 and i have been goin with:

Gap Jeans..very underrated and the quality is very good..
Levis 559 Relaxed Straight fit
Levis 505 Regular fit (these jeans are very nice on)

I wear a 38x32 btw sometimes 36x32
gap jeans are indeed underrated

Well im not skinny but I can fit the 501's great. I usually go for the 559's though.

Levis.

i love my pairs of 559s but i too wish there were other brands that carry my size 42
tired.gif

lately ive been finding gap loose jeans as the best fitting jeans.
6.2' 220. unfortunately gap only has 3 different wash styles of their loose jeans and i have all of em.

what are other good jeans ( rigid/raw would be cool too) that fit just like gap loose besides levis 569?

LOL you guys dont know what having trouble finding jeans means.. 6'4 300lbs

Polo Ralph Lauren jeans fit the best for me. 42x32

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Man, I've had this problem ever since I started working out. My quads are too big which makes it hard for me to find comfortable jeans. I wish I could find a way to decrease the size of my legs while keeping my strength but I dont think that's possible.

Lower Reps, Higher Weight. Instead of comin up slow, make fast "explosive" movements.

2-5 reps = Strength
8-16 reps = Hypertrophy
20+ Reps = Endurance

Back
Top Bottom