NTrs with Fat or Muscular Legs what Jeans you rockin???

eek.gif
I was thinkin dayumm they really talkin bout denim in there.

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

That is the most double posts (what do you call it when there are like 15?) I have ever seen. Lay off the add reply button homey.

But I would say that Nudies are worse than Levis even. Way worse than APC, and APC aren't that great to begin with. You got a year and a half out of a pair??? Are you wearing them everyday? I've yet to see a pair worn hard for more than 3 months with out the notorious crotch blowout (NH?). Everyone is different granted, but you have to be babying those suckers. At like $150 I'd spend an extra $50+ and get a durable pair that will last for a while personally.

How common is this? I bought a pair of jeans a few years ago that did this. Actually I still have them I was pissed.

laugh.gif
Ok I'm gonna look into APC. What fit of APC fits similarly to BigBengt?
And yea, I've been wearing them closer to 9 months actually (lol) about every other day.

And that wasn't a record, I've hit 40+ on two occasions.
EDIT: I can't do it on purpose. Tell me how it happens and I'll stop
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

Even the difference between a 2007 501 and a 2009 501 is fairly noticable if you pay attention to how your jeans fit (lower rise, more fitted currently).
Eh, not so much. And the sizing isn't always consistent to begin with.

I've always had kinda muscular/thick legs from soccer, and I've always worn 501s. Perfect fit..not baggy, and I can actually get my legs into themunlike slim fit jeans. No man should wear skinny jeans...

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Originally Posted by i3allistic

evisu japan
same here...
and somehow i can't wear Levi's without looking like Axl Rose[pause]...

ROFL! Just copped another pair of Evisu straights and they are amazing!

I'm 6'1, 240. 38x32.

It depends on the brand.

But Polo, Ed Hardy, LRG, and 8732 works for me. Certain True Religions and 7FAM.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

roll.gif
roll.gif

APCs are better quality than Nudies.
If you are looking to get APC's also look into Naked & Famous
15 questions, 1 answer
pimp.gif

wavyjones got post-button diarrhea
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Man, I've had this problem ever since I started working out. My quads are too big which makes it hard for me to find comfortable jeans. I wish I could find a way to decrease the size of my legs while keeping my strength but I dont think that's possible.
yea i think a lot of the posters here are missing the op's question. i bet half these dudes got some chicken legs. i always have troublefinding good fitting jeans. haha and yea i've tried to figure out how to "shrink" my quads and glutes (cuz i got major glutes... pause
ohwell.gif
), but it's not happening. you could always turn yourself into a longdistance athlete
laugh.gif

for the price, you can't go too wrong with 501s. i got 2 slightly different cuts. just try different waist sizes +1 or +2 inches to get the best overallfit.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

EDIT: I can't do it on purpose. Tell me how it happens and I'll stop
eyes.gif
Click the Post button only one time and wait til it loads....
eyes.gif

just got home from shoppin..the 505's seemed to fit me the best not to tight not real baggy. I will have to say the polo jeans I got are the best jeans Iveever had. its a big switch for me goin from HUGE pajam fitting jeans to a acual true fit but I like it. thanks for the help NT

Im 6'2 about 255
i wear neighborhood straight leg jeans
Apc
Nudies
Levis

Just get in the gym and Squat ( not super heavy) and ur legs will slim down

im struggling to find some jeans i got sorta big thighs (nothing obvious unless i told you) and am tryin to find some good jeans.
6'2 220. slightly overweight yea, but NOT in any way obese.

1. whats a good pair of raw denim jeans from levis that could fit? i cant seem to find 569 raw but some dudes around the thread are saying 559 or even 501 areroomy too.
2. also whats a roomier APC style, new standard or rescue?

good lookin' in adv.

Back
Top Bottom